Blue Plastic Tracks
OMG-OMG-OMG - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-36.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us What You Bought (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: OMG-OMG-OMG (/thread-3838.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - Super - 10-17-2019

Hurray!!! The OMG is in the Air. [Image: super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Fingers crossed it didn't meet with any moisture from the Typhoon in Japan

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - Super - 10-19-2019

The OMG's are here...The OMG's are here...The OMG's are here

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - MuddyPoppins - 10-20-2019

Hmmmmm.....
I am trying to remember...
OMG sounds familiar, but it’s been so long that I can’t seem to recall what it was?
...just drawing a blank.
Could you remind us all again please?

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - Super - 10-20-2019

It means...Oh - My - Gosh!

Like these...

I was jealous of Hystudio's purchase of the latest Mr Motorman so I HAD to have one myself and this one works fantastic. I like it much better than the original 'C' sized only battery type I have been using.

I have the other 3 versions of the French Fries Trucks and was not interested in this 2015 Toyota Motor Show's Event Exclusive because they didn't put anything on the billboard portion of the truck but after I saw that Finno had picked up a Fry truck I figured I should probably complete the set and went ahead in acquiring this one.

I really like this little cute PlaKid with the unusual hat

[Image: DSCN3578.jpg]

Aren't they great? What do you think?

OMG's up next!

Those are great...that little old man Plakid seems like it’s fairly rare? I see it from time to time always going for a premium.

...bring on the OMG!!!

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - Off The Rails - 10-20-2019

Nice little haul. I like the new Mr Motorman but sadly, all the big online retailers list it as out of stock right now.

Now, let’s see what else you got!

OMG.....

My heart started beating fast and I couldn't get to paying for these fast enough. When looking at the Newly Listed items on the Japan Auctions these, New-In-Box pair of hard to find Plarail/Tomy/Tomica Motorized Tandem Truck and Trailer vehicles popped up as a Buy It Now for a very reasonable price. My heart was beating so fast I was hurrying to complete the checkout before someone else grabbed these. I am so happy to get these and they are beautiful. There were only three versions of these made and now I need the one with a Bulldozer on the trailer...which...I have already won and should have soon. Hurray for me!

Might not be impressive for some collectors but for me...heaven.

One more OMG up next.

[Image: DSCN3587.jpg] [Image: DSCN3599.jpg]

Very nice! Nice boxes too!!
I appreciate anything rare, and love it when any collector finds that “OMG” piece that they’ve really been after!!
CongratulationsSmile

RE: OMG-OMG-OMG - Trainfanz - 10-20-2019

Believe that's a Chuggington plakid if I recall.

The two trailers are T-01 'Car Transporter' and T-02 'Nozomi Trailer' if you were curious! A 300 series Shinkansen going by 'Nozomi' definitely dates these! Big Grin

Thanks T-Fanz, I didn't even think of Chuggington so looking further you are correct. This little fellow came in the Plarail Chuggington Wilson Turntable Starter Set

[Image: 10187026b.jpg]