Blue Plastic Tracks
Mister No's Pics & Vids - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mister No's Pics & Vids (/thread-3945.html)

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 05-25-2021

[Image: 302-NASLOVNICA.jpg]

Here is my 4th "Station-to-Station" video. Presented is Line 302 (Yellow Line), which is a line opposite to line 301 (Red Line). The Yellow Line starts at Victoria Station, and the Red Line at Eastbridge; all other stations are the same, just in the opposite direction. 

On all the lines are Seibu 9000 trains, except on the mountain line which is served by Enoden Type 500 train.
This time I didn't use the RC device, since Seibu 9000 trains don't have interchangeable chassis.

Maps:

[Image: GEN-MAPA-TRAVANJ-2021.jpg]

[Image: MAPA-302-SVIBANJ-2021.jpg]

Stations:

[Image: 302-stanica-1.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-2.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-3.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-4.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-5.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-6.jpg]

[Image: 302-stanica-7-depo-satelit.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 05-25-2021

So nice that we are back up and to celebrate that...we have a new Mr No video... [Image: you-rock-smiley-emoticon.gif]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-04-2021

And here is the last video of my main lines in my "Station to Station" series. It's the Green Line:

[Image: 401-NASLOVNICA.jpg]

Well, maybe not the last one, really. I have many nice red trains, so I could make a few more videos of line 301, I suppose... Smile

And there are more possible lines, of course, since four of my loops (Pink, Blue, Red and Yellow Lines) are actually interconnected. Only the tracks of this system of lines (401/402) are not connected to the rest of the system.

But with this video I presented all my main lines (and all of my layout). Hope you like it! Big Grin

Other trains in this video:
Seibu Doraemon Train on Blue Line (201)
Meitetsu 510 on Red Line (301)
Keikyu Deto 11-12 Train (with Flora's yellow caboose!)

Green Line Map:

[Image: MAPA-401-SVIBANJ-2021.jpg]

The 401/402 (Green Line) system operates between Sunny Street and Eastbridge. The Eastbridge station is located below the station of line 301, in Nada Obrić Street. There are no intermediate stations between Sunny Street and the Eastbridge. Line 401 travels clockwise and line 402 counterclockwise. Both lines are shown in the video. They are the shortest lines in the city, and they are not connected to the rest of the system, i.e. to the other lines. The train is the original Enoden 500 series.

The stations on Green Line 401 (Clockwise):

[Image: 401-stanica-1.jpg]

[Image: 401-stanica-2.jpg]

[Image: 401-stanica-3.jpg]

The stations on Green Line 402 (Anticlockwise):

[Image: 401-stanica-4.jpg]

[Image: 401-stanica-5.jpg]

[Image: 401-stanica-6.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-05-2021

YAY! another Mister E-NO-Den Station to Station Video.  [Image: happy-clap.gif]

Great idea putting that yellow caboose in the middle of the work train (forgot the name) It acts as sort of the crews quaters.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-05-2021

Thanks, Super! 

This maintenance train (Keikyu Deto 11-12) is great for adding some rolling stock to it. I know it regularly runs as a two car unit, but I like to add some cars (like this small gray truck in this video). 
Deto looks really neat with that yellow caboose, and it’s also useful if you need to transport more workers than both cabins can accommodate.. Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20210606-002941.jpg]

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - leylandvictory2 - 06-06-2021

you can also consider deploying the yellow truck from "Plarail Auto Grated Carport Rail Car" set onto the tracks.  The subway system in my city (Toronto Transit Commission) actually uses a MAN truck to push the maintaince train across the system.  Sadly the truck was a rental and used by the system's contractor.

Edit: after some digging, I found the maintainence truck I was talking about

(1) Ben Ouyang ?‍? on Twitter: "Hey @TTChelps what is this?! #ttc #transformers #bumblebee https://t.co/nF4iwOkeu7" / Twitter

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-15-2021

[Image: Shiki-1.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-2.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-3.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-4.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-5.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-6.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-7.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-8.jpg]

[Image: Shiki-9.jpg]

The train operates on two-day and four-day circular tours from spring to autumn, and on three-day tours during the winter period. Tickets cost between $2,860 to around $10,000. The Train Suite Shiki-shima operates itineraries that are crafted based on the season of travel to ensure guests experience the best of each location visited.

Music in this video:

Sarabande / Joel Cummins
Flowers in the Rain / Sir Cubworth
Pastorale / Joel Cummins
In the Sweet By and By / Zachariah Hickman
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms / Zachariah Hickman
Party Waltz/ Sir Cubworth

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Super - 06-16-2021

Fantastic Mr No and thanks for the lesson as you pointed out in the video aspects that I didn't know about this train. I didn't know this was a Hybrid engine and the fact that this huge train was only made for 34 passengers. Don't know why someone who has that much money would want to ride around in a circle.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - leylandvictory2 - 06-16-2021

i guess it is like going on a cruise except you are travelling on rails.

RE: Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids - Mister No - 06-16-2021

There are 2 and 4 day cruises (on the 4-day cruise you sleep once in a luxury hotel too) in spring/summer/autumn, and 3 day cruises in winter. This is a 4-day spring/summer/autumn itinerary:

Day 1
Ueno → Nikko (overnight onboard train)
Day 2
Hakodate → Datemombetsu → Noboribetsu (overnight at hotel accommodation)
Day 3
Higashi-Muroran → Tōya → Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto → Aomori → Hirosaki (overnight onboard train)
Day 4
Tsuruoka → Atsumi Onsen → Niitsu → Higashi-Sanjo → Ueno

This train has it's official website.

@ Super... I'd love to go on a "rail-cruise" like that!  Blush