Blue Plastic Tracks
Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US (/thread-4303.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - ajtrain944 - 12-07-2020

Anyone have any first hand recommendations for a Mercari Japan Proxy Site like Jauce that ships to the US?

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - Super - 12-07-2020

Not me, I am not sure I have heard of a Mercari Japan. Are they a buying agent?

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - ajtrain944 - 12-07-2020

Mercari is a website like ebay

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - Super - 12-08-2020

I have heard of Mercari but I thought it was a US site. Haven't heard of a Mercari Japan who is a Buying Agent.

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - chrisjo - 12-08-2020

Buyee have recently added Mercari Japan to the list of e-commerce companies from whom they will buy as your proxy. There a whole bunch of other proxy agents that deal with Mercari Japan (Just Google "Mercari Japan Proxy"), but from a quick look I've never heard of any of them.

Whenever I'm using Google Image Search with Japanese text to research Plarail and related items, a lot of things on Mercari do come up, along with those on Yahoo! Auctions, Aucfan (an auction market search and price comparison site), and Aucfree (which I suspect to be similar to Aucfan, but is geo-blocked, you'll need a VPN to see it.).

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - Super - 12-08-2020

I am so happy you mentioned Buyee Dr Chris as I was having trouble remembering this agent and wanted to try them out if I needed something from Japan. Was it you that mentioned before that you have used them?

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - chrisjo - 12-08-2020

No, not me.

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - Tharazero1 - 12-08-2020

I've used Buyee many times before Super. Highly recommend

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - DuckGWR - 12-08-2020

I have mostly switched to using Buyee myself, I second the recommendation. They have a flat 500 yen item fee instead of 400 yen plus 8% like Jauce, which can save you money on some purchases (although not others, to be fair) and on Mercari shipping is usually paid by the seller. The prices will still be better on Yahoo for some items, but Buyee also supports Yahoo auctions (among several other sites like Amazon Japan for items which they do not ship internationally - I kept running into that issue with some books I wanted to buy, I couldn't buy them directly from Amazon Japan)

RE: Mercari Japan Proxy Site Like Jauce Ship to US - ajtrain944 - 12-08-2020

Awesome I checked out Buyee seems like what I was looking for. I do not the browsability and filtering for yahoo auctions and much as I like Jauce.