Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - DalaGStanator - 09-22-2021

Even though I'm against buying anything related to All Engines NO, I now somewhat wonder if the tender would look good for a rebuilt (not "Reboot") TOMY pull back James. At least he can finally have an open cab after 27 years.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 09-22-2021

Notice how big these toys actually are:

[Image: reboot-james-1.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - ThomasSirHandel - 09-22-2021

If Mattel does decide to keep both versions of Motorized I wonder if they will be sold at separate stores to avoid confusion. For example Walmart could continue to sell CGI Motorized while Target could end up selling Reboot Motorized.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 09-23-2021

What a spectacular idea, ThomasSirHandel! And we who live in strange countries without Walmarts and Targets will be happy for you, blessed ones, because you avoided such a terrible confusion and stress... Big Grin  Dodgy

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - ThomasSirHandel - 09-23-2021

Countries without Walmarts and Targets could do the same with what ever toy selling stores they have.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 09-25-2021

...and now back to an unanswered question: Did anyone notice how large these new toys actually are? James is almost 25 cm long! And more importantly: the trains have 7 cm in height. Look at that new character, Kana:

[Image: Reboot-Kana.jpg]

Well, ok, they already made them totally incompatible with Plarail, but what happens now with that height? Could the kids who have older Trackmaster layouts run that new trains on their old layouts? 7 centimeters... Could they go through all older Trackmaster track elements?

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Super - 09-25-2021

Wow, so big. Wonder if some toy designer thinks that tiny children with small hands can handle these better than the original or for that matter, Revolution, sizes?

I often wish I could get inside the heads of those who wish to completely change designs and what their reasoning's are.....Ah....a new Super Hero's Power, the ability to read reason Big Grin

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 09-25-2021

In this case, that's a legitimate wish, Super!  Cool Big Grin

I'm sure these big new trains could not be used on all the previous layouts and track elements. Could these 7 cm high trains pass through all the tunnels and under the bridges? If not, the kids would be disappointed: they already have their Trackmaster layouts, and now the new engines stuck somewhere when running on them? What were they thinking?  Confused Huh

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 10-02-2021

New Thomas Motorized Muddy Thomas Review! | Motorized Thomas All Engines Go For Adults! | Is It Good?

Look how big these trains are compared to the old ones:

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-204.png]

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-205.png]

No way that train as big as that could make it through all the elements of previous Trackmaster sets... So if you buy just a train and give it to your kid, there is a possibility that he or she could not play with it on the old layout... That can't be good.

First (not quite good) pictures of AEG Nia and Diesel:

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-206.jpg]

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-207.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Ucwepn - 10-02-2021

Yeah I don't do YouTube content anymore, there's no particular reason why (it's not the show or the direction) it's a few factors, lost the passion, don't have a layout, everything is packed away etc and other youtubers are doing it as well or better than I did. I continue to collect Trackmaster 2 and it's motorised successor, well the ones I like anyway. And I continue to follow the toyline with interest. I don't know if I will ever make those type of videos again, it seems an impossible hill to climb these days but you never know I might be back with a video here or there in a different format.

Also I am yet to see any of this new line in stores as all our stores are closed due to lockdown lol. very interested in this new larger size it reminds me of the early tomy trains.

Is this muddy Thomas a loving dedication to our very own muddy? I will just assume it is Smile