Blue Plastic Tracks
All Engines Go NEWS - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: All Engines Go NEWS (/thread-4387.html)

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - MuddyPoppins - 12-13-2021

@leyland Yes a very lamest Christmas from our old pals at FisherPiece once again!!
I’ve been watching and waiting for that Christmas Thomas since it was first announced.
I had a feeling after the 1st, that it wouldn’t be coming…FP is honestly the worst, most disappointing, sorry excuse for a crappy toy company that money cannot buy.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Trainboy90 Productions - 12-13-2021

I will never buy motorized products from them ever again. I'll let Takara Tony take my money instead as they have better products.

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 12-13-2021

Don't ever let some Scrooges or Grinches to take away the joy of Christmas from you!
Remember, any train that you like can be your Christmas train!  Heart

Here are my Thomas' Christmas Trees Transport Train and Percy's Letters to Santa Express:

[Image: IMG-20211213-184256.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - MuddyPoppins - 12-14-2021

I want an Oompa Loompa NOOOOOOW!!

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 12-14-2021

I'm sorry, but this is annoying me and I have to say this.
Mattel literally has no idea for stories, They are ripping off titles and plots not just from other tv shows, but literally ripping off other terrible thomas episodes

Have a look:
[Image: t-wrecks.png]         [Image: t-wrecked.png]

[Image: Nia-s-Balloon-Bunde95.webp]   [Image: Up-Upand-Away-43.webp]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 12-15-2021

2 new pics of the Race for the Sodor Cup Push Along Set:

[Image: Race-for-the-Sodor-Cup-Box.jpg]
[Image: Race-for-the-Sodor-Cup-Track.jpg]

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 12-17-2021

TheUnluckyTug's new video has just dropped and it perfectly sums up why even the era some fans consider the worst (the miller era) is better than BWBA and AEG

Watch the video, but I will summarise it:
As awful as the writing in the miller era got, the people in charge actually acknowledged that the North Western Railway is an actual railway and the characters are trains that operate like trains. It's terrible yes, but the concept of a semi realistic railway is still present

Meanwhile in AEG, everyone is jumping off the tracks, using their wheels as hands and completely disregarding what a train actually is. Can you even call this thomas?

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - chrisjo - 12-17-2021

I think we're all getting the message GGF, that is that on balance, all things considered, you're not a big fan?

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - Mister No - 12-17-2021

On the other hand, the new AEG models do not jump off the rails, do not use their wheels as hands and are very useful engines!  Smile

[Image: IMG-20211215-153551.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211215-153656.jpg]

And they are so cute!  Heart

RE: Thomas 2021 Reboot - GreatGordonFan - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 05:15 PM)chrisjo Wrote: I think we're all getting the message GGF, that is that on balance, all things considered, you're not a big fan?

Well yes,
I really need to stop bashing AEG Wink