Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 03:00 PM)Miksolo Wrote: So, there's going to be another Comic-Con Batman Diesel?! I have another chance?! (Even if it is slightly different, I still want myself a Batman Diesel.)

provided theres enough left over from the convention and your parents will let you buy from matty.com, yes.

you guys talking about dollarama are making me a tad homesick. Smile boy, do i miss canada. actually found some souviner hockey sticks at a local thrift shop the other day with a dollarama sticker on them... made me so happy to see that sticker!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - WRCanuck - 05-31-2016

(05-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Olivers Dad Wrote: Which 4 are you still looking for from earlier waves? I can try to hunt them down!

Oh that'd be great! I'd be more than willing to help track down any you're after, too.

Should I send you a PM?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Oliver's Dad - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:52 AM)WRCanuck Wrote: Oh that'd be great! I'd be more than willing to help track down any you're after, too.

Should I send you a PM?

I'll send you one!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 05-31-2016

Did I miss it somewhere... but where are the play sets being sold at? Looks like I'm going out for lunch today to do some scouting!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Miniaddict - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 12:44 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: Did I miss it somewhere... but where are the play sets being sold at? Looks like I'm going out for lunch today to do some scouting!

Toys R US, if you are speaking of the small playsets that have spooky spencer and pirate thomas

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Alexkeiths - 05-31-2016

So im looking for 2 older thomas minis. i need classic millie and dino bill. the only 2 from the older blind bags i need. anyone have spares at a reasonable price? Also im in canada

RE: thomas and friends mini series - michele09 - 05-31-2016

I found one Spooky Spencer set at Toys R Us today in Maryland for $16.99

RE: thomas and friends mini series - gfox87 - 05-31-2016

Hi all, first post.

My son and I absolutely love the thomas minis collection. He loves thomas and it's making me roll back all those years to when I was thomas daft! We have a good collection but can't seem to find a spooky salty anywhere and it's one of the only ones he needs which I cannot source. Anyone happen to have a spare?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

RE: thomas and friends mini series - medgie - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 07:49 PM)Alexkeiths Wrote: So im looking for 2 older thomas minis. i need classic millie and dino bill. the only 2 from the older blind bags i need. anyone have spares at a reasonable price? Also im in canada

I have extras of both that you can have. They are not in blind bags, they are loose. Let me know if you want them, I can put them in a small bubble mailer and I can't imagine it would cost too much to send to Canada.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - trayken - 06-01-2016

All sold out and you can't even find it on their website right now!

I ordered mine and it said it is in transit. Can't wait to get it!

(05-30-2016, 02:58 PM)Miniaddict Wrote: Dodgy

Just checked again, there is only 5 left.