Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - kenjidm - 05-27-2015

Can anyone tell me where I can buy tracks for the mini trains. My son loves these but we only have the circle case on the back to use right now.

Thank you

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 05-27-2015

You can't get anything else except for the playwheel. The Toy Fair press release said playsets were expected to be announced and released from September.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 05-27-2015

I read somewhere there is a wheel vari on one of the trains. Can some one give meore info please

RE: thomas and friends mini series - niall2701 - 06-01-2015

Thanks for that, my sons love the minis and it's great to be able to look for the ones they don't have !!!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 10:15 AM)niall2701 Wrote: Thanks for that, my sons love the minis and it's great to be able to look for the ones they don't have !!!!

Hello Niall2701, Welcome to the community. Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Kkisaragi82 - 06-04-2015

(05-22-2015, 02:27 AM)kenjidm Wrote: So I was able to get 1-37 of the blister packs but haven't opened yet. Curious to know if anyone has a list after #18.

Thanks

19- Hero Thomas
20- Classics Percy
21- Dino James
22- Metallic Gordon
23- Metallic Edward
24- Classics Salty
25- Old School Spencer
26- Robo Toby
27- Classics Diesel
28- Neon Dash
29- Hero Hiro
30- Classics Millie
31- Robo Charlie
32- Classics Sidney
33- Dino Ben
34- Classics Skarloey
35- Old School Luke
36- Dino Gator
37- Classics Samson

(05-21-2015, 02:42 AM)sweepe07 Wrote: a quick question for sunhumtin. noticed your post about series 19 to 37 now when i go through the wiki list # 37 is dino gator and i cannot find #36 according to wiki samson is not number yet unless wikik is in correct can u verify please only thing i can see is samson was released in may

#36 is definitely Dino Gator and #37 is Classics Samson. They were released in May in North America and I believe the same is true for Australia, Europe, and Japan. Wave 2 has been very challenging for me to find (I am in Connecticut) since it is a Walmart exclusive.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 06-04-2015

Hello Kkisaragi82

Welcome to the community that is known as BluePlasticTracks.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - undazeraw - 06-04-2015

Hi all.

I had been reading through this thread as I decided to collect the minis after discovering them last week. As I am in the UK and nobody seems to be stocking them here, I had a look at the Toot Toot Toys site mentioned in an earlier post.

I have had discussions with a very nice guy there called Jon, and he has now set up an option on their site for shipping to the UK. Now I just need to wait for wave 2 to arrive and wave 3 to be released.

Anyone from the UK looking to find wave 2 packs now has an option to get them instead of having to wait for a distributor to decide to stock them.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - trainsandplanes - 06-04-2015

all wave 2 available at tootallythomas.co.uk . sold out of most atm but 100's more due in .

RE: thomas and friends mini series - daftande - 06-04-2015

Where have people here in the USA found the 2nd wave (19-37) for sale already?
Thanks!