Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 06-23-2016

Ok, this is probably a silly, novice type question, but is there easy way to tell apart the 2015 wave 1&2 from the 2016 wave 1&2 blind bags? I mean do they have contigous numbers or did they reset them? If so is there any other way to tell if the bag is a 2016 one?

I'm asking as I've never seen any over 58 or whatever 2015 wave 2 finished at but seen plenty in the shops with lower numbers if that makes sense... Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - what1120 - 06-23-2016

[quote='Nigels' pid='20738' dateline='1466714454']
Ok, this is probably a silly, novice type question, but is there easy way to tell apart the 2015 wave 1&2 from the 2016 wave 1&2 blind bags? I mean do they have contigous numbers or did they reset them? If so is there any other way to tell if the bag is a 2016 one?

I'm asking as I've never seen any over 58 or whatever 2015 wave 2 finished at but seen plenty in the shops with lower numbers if that makes sense... Smile
[/quot

The 2016 waves will have a 2016/1 and 2016/2 on the front top left corner in white in a red box. The 2015s do not have this differentiation. Hope this helps. I've included a pic of a 2015, 2016/1, and 2016/2 from left to right.

Just picked up 1 of the glow in the dark minis pack at Target in Orlando. It was the only one I saw and it was the first one I've seen at any of the Targets here. Not sure if they are slowly coming out or people are just buying them up super quick

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 06-23-2016

Nope that's great, I didn't even look for a 2016 logo, I've simply been looking at the batch numbers as I did for 2015 on the (seemingly) stupid assumption they would just keep on incrementing the numbers lol!

Thanks for the pic, I see the 2016 are also a darker blue on the bottom left of the packet too Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Minilover61 - 06-24-2016

Hello Group, I have a gentleman interested in selling the pop up sets that he has as extras. He has one of each and is selling them for $25 each plus shipping. If he ships to the states it is $12 for both playsets. He is willing to ship international but would of course need to figure that depending on where you live or want delivered.
If anyone is interested please contact me and I can help you get the sets. You could get one or both. Thanks

(06-16-2016, 07:29 PM)Miniaddict Wrote: so right now, we are only finding the glow packs at Target in the US?
It was the only place I saw and purchased my sets from.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 06-24-2016

great offer, minilover. if i hadnt already bought mine, i would have taken it up.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Thomasengineandjames67 - 06-24-2016

Why does the tender engines have their tenders attached to their cabs?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ucwepn - 06-24-2016

Each engine large or small has a set dimension in this range. Please stop asking silly questions, I know there are no wrong questions but you are finding a way to ask them anyway...

my pop up playsets and dc wheel from aussie arrived today. must say, the playsets surprised me, with their size. didnt expect them to be that chunky.

[Image: P1030605.jpg]

more pics as per usual...
http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/minis.html

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Aseta - 06-24-2016

Hi there folks! Am new to this forum but have been addicted to collecting these little fellows ever since my son spotted them. Having actually read up, i now know how extendive this range is and the intentions of Fisher Price to roll out the range. Im based in Australia and came across these 2 packs the other day. Quite rare (for the time being) as this could be new releases

hi, aseta. welcome to the site. Smile

im in new zealand. we got those 4 packs here a week or so back, so they are still very new to us down under.

how many have you collected so far? we would love to see photos of your collection.