Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - OttawaQ - 08-12-2016

Thought this was pretty cool, came home from work, and my little guy was organizing all of his minis on his train rack. Couldn't fit them all on, but he was organizing by style Smile

Whoops, wrong pic lol

RE: thomas and friends mini series - WoodWheel92 - 08-12-2016

Acquired my first Thomas MINI yesterday.
Classic Thomas, while probably the most basic/generic of the lot, is still incredibly charming for his size. Although I may be primarily interested in collecting from other ranges right now, this (and the potential for Classics Rosie, and the Classics Stanley) might sway me to the MINIs side yet.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-12-2016

Got my first shipment from Fisher Price!

[img][Image: image_7.jpeg][/img]

[img][Image: image_8.jpeg][/img]

I might need a bigger closet soon!

[img][Image: image_9.jpeg][/img]

(08-12-2016, 07:03 PM)WoodWheel92 Wrote: Acquired my first Thomas MINI yesterday.
Classic Thomas, while probably the most basic/generic of the lot, is still incredibly charming for his size. Although I may be primarily interested in collecting from other ranges right now, this (and the potential for Classics Rosie, and the Classics Stanley) might sway me to the MINIs side yet.

Yeah. Lol it all started with one for all of us. Welcome to the club! They are tooooo cute not to collect and love.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-12-2016

for some reason im loving the yellow on the spongebob packs.

woodwheel, welcome to the minis-side. for me, it was neon toby.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-13-2016

(08-12-2016, 10:06 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: for some reason im loving the yellow on the spongebob packs.

Make the guest beds Sun, you've got company coming soon!

[img][Image: image_10.jpeg][/img]

(08-12-2016, 10:06 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: for some reason im loving the yellow on the spongebob packs.

I love them all but my current obsession is the Troublesome Truck- he is so gosh darn cute.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-13-2016

wow, thank you!!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sasher - 08-13-2016

Just found the new storage case

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Aresedale productions - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 10:58 PM)sasher Wrote: Just found the new storage case

The one that holds 50 minis or the dc storage case

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drewbenn - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 03:34 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: I love them all but my current obsession is the Troublesome Truck- he is so gosh darn cute.

Everyone loves the bad boys.... Wink

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-15-2016

(08-11-2016, 07:22 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: congrats. its a clever piece thats for sure. i hadnt realised they made use of the I beams from the playsets. my superman tends to be shy to appear, so have to give the box a bit of a shake.

Where could I acquire the I beam plastic parts.. Thinking about a display case...