Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-20-2016

Good evening everyone! I'm so happy Sun received his package of Mini Love today from good ole' Michigan, USA. I had a great mini day as well: my husband and I took off for a weekend kid free holiday and I stopped at a bigger store in a bigger city. And look what I found!

[img][Image: image_11.jpeg][/img]

[img][Image: image_12.jpeg][/img]

I was so haaaaaappppppy! FINALLY! You should have seen the people behind me eyes... They were huge as the clerk dumped out the entire box. Hahaha

And secondly, forgive me if you've all talked about this before, but I found this guy on Instagram just now:
Mini railroads for our minis

These might be great for any displays you might want to build.

Okay- you all have a great weekend Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-20-2016

thanks again, yalllow Big Grin

congrats! is that wave 3? i can imagine what everyone elses faces were like. i got similar the other night when i asked the checkout girl if i could have the box. good thing i didnt walk up with the child-height display bin thats been empty for weeks. likely would have been trespassed.

thats a great link! what a clever guy to come up with that. very, very tempting! love the spinner, but wish it was 3 times taller to get more on it.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Minilover61 - 08-21-2016

(08-20-2016, 01:04 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks again, yalllow Big Grin

congrats! is that wave 3? i can imagine what everyone elses faces were like. i got similar the other night when i asked the checkout girl if i could have the box. good thing i didnt walk up with the child-height display bin thats been empty for weeks. likely would have been trespassed.

thats a great link! what a clever guy to come up with that. very, very tempting! love the spinner, but wish it was 3 times taller to get more on it.

I went to one Target and took up the empty box from the shelf, the clerk look at me puzzled and I said, "it's just an empty box but I want it" she put it in a bag for me.

(08-16-2016, 06:58 AM)anc6802 Wrote: I've been curious about them, but I never purchased any u till today cause of their size and my young children but there a bit older now so I picked up some 8 packs from walmart and there pretty neat, I can see why there popular!

My oldest son (5) has them sorted out by the "collection" and is eager to get more in the future. Geez I thought it was an adventure to try and collect the trackmaster/plarail and take n play trains lol

This is how it starts, then it becomes an obsession!

(08-16-2016, 08:06 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Nice find!

The yellow one sure looks like it is Thomas. I can *almost* convince myself I can read the word "Thomas" on its side, it looks like there is a light red outline of a '1' behind the word and the rest of the details (like the face shape and eyebrows) match the classic Thomas. Maybe that's the Construction Thomas rumored for 2017?

Is the green diesel Space Scruff (an alien face and a ray gun on the side)? That might become one of my favorites! I also like the dinosaur skeleton in the truck.
Yes the yellow one is Construction Thomas, due out in 2017.

Finally got all my orders in for my shipment to the UK. My bedroom looks like a distribution center,lol.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - trayken - 08-21-2016

Walmart is having a massive clearance sale in stores. The blue collector's wheel is only $7.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-21-2016

wow, i would love to pay $7 for the wheels... they are $30 over here! last one i got was half price, and still expensive for what it is.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - BrownBullhead - 08-21-2016

(07-17-2016, 07:27 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i only collect the variations. thats expensive enough without chasing date codes.

I try to make sure my "wave" sets all have same date code. Other than that, I don't pay them much attention.

(07-02-2016, 03:36 AM)BrownBullhead Wrote: Never, ever, been able to find 2015/2 in the stores I have checked in North Dakota, Minnesota, or Manitoba. Sad

Finally found my 2015/2 (yes, 2015) at St Vital Shopping Centre WAL-MART location on Aug 19 2016. So weird to find such a delayed stocking of the shelves. Tongue

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-23-2016

Okay, so I was able to inventory my new box of wave 3's and the numbers were so weird.

I had 4 Breakfast Thomas
No Racers Thomas (even though he was a repeat)
I had only one Fruit Chews Henry

So weird....

Couple of questions and sorry for redundancy.. has the 7 pack with Creature Troublesome Truck been released yet?? How did I miss this one?

And, the storage case that holds 50.. I don't remember where are those being sold?

Thanks in Advance Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 12:27 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: Okay, so I was able to inventory my new box of wave 3's and the numbers were so weird.

I had 4 Breakfast Thomas
No Racers Thomas (even though he was a repeat)
I had only one Fruit Chews Henry

So weird....

Couple of questions and sorry for redundancy.. has the 7 pack with Creature Troublesome Truck been released yet?? How did I miss this one?

And, the storage case that holds 50.. I don't remember where are those being sold?

Thanks in Advance Smile

****UPDATE**** went to WalMart and found the storage case for $14 USD... bought one for collection.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 08-24-2016

Reorganized the closet so I had to get an updated photo of the collection! ?

[img][Image: image_13.jpeg][/img]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-24-2016

thats a thing of beauty Big Grin