Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-21-2016

Thanks to everyone that posts information on this site. Love seeing new product and getting the heads up to new minis coming out. Just going to throw this out there...if you happen to come across new minis could you mention where you found them and at what store? I'm sure many would find this information useful in tracking down minis they are looking for. Thanks again for everyone that contributes to this site and for all the great picture and information Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drewbenn - 10-21-2016

Has anyone seen anything more about 2017/1 since the first posts about it? There were only 15 engines listed which would be the smallest wave ever (the very first wave used to be the smallest at 18) and it would also be the first wave without a Thomas! I was thinking of putting up a checklist table for it but wanted to see if there was any other news first.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 10-21-2016

someone in the thomastankcollectibles group on facebook said they found them at a wilkos, whatever that is?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 08:39 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: someone in the thomastankcollectibles group on facebook said they found them at a wilkos, whatever that is?

Maybe Wilko stores in the U.K.?
http://www.wilko.com/page/storelocator

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 08:00 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Has anyone seen anything more about 2017/1 since the first posts about it? There were only 15 engines listed which would be the smallest wave ever (the very first wave used to be the smallest at 18) and it would also be the first wave without a Thomas! I was thinking of putting up a checklist table for it but wanted to see if there was any other news first.

I haven't seen anything up on west coast of Canada. We have 2016/4 blind bags. Haven't seen the new DC packs or the new 2017 3 packs either. Will post when I see them Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 08:46 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Maybe Wilko stores in the U.K.?
http://www.wilko.com/page/storelocator

Yes that would be Wilko's Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Sdb - 10-22-2016

Thought I'd I'd share a very Successful shopping trip over here in the U.K. at Thurrock Lakeside yesterday.

Tesco Extra had the Thomas, Spencer and Duck launchers @£6.99 (as well as the glow in the dark packs @ £9.99 that we got from them before), and Asda Home had both pop up play sets at £15) on top of the spongebob 9 pack from Our local Asda last week it's been a good couple of weeks for Xmas shopping! Popped in another Tesco Extra today and they only had the same three launchers, they are also in their Christmas toys catalogue listed as exclusive to them but not to order online - and again no indication of if they are doing diesel.

Smiths Toys and Asda Home also had a fair few of the recent 3 packs.

Asda Home also had the minis advent calendar in stock but we passed on that as we got hold of one of last years a few months back.

No sign of 2017/1 in my local Wilko's yet.......

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-22-2016

Looks like the 2017/1 wave for North America will contain the new Tootsie Roll minis. So looks like the the bag numbers may be different than the UK ones. Or with the random numbers they may just have numbers of their own. There is a Fruit Chews Thomas listed on eBay.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Sdb - 10-22-2016

Doh! For Duck please read Percy!

(10-22-2016, 09:49 PM)Sdb Wrote: Thought I'd I'd share a very Successful shopping trip over here in the U.K. at Thurrock Lakeside yesterday.

Tesco Extra had the Thomas, Spencer and Duck launchers @£6.99 (as well as the glow in the dark packs @ £9.99 that we got from them before), and Asda Home had both pop up play sets at £15) on top of the spongebob 9 pack from Our local Asda last week it's been a good couple of weeks for Xmas shopping! Popped in another Tesco Extra today and they only had the same three launchers, they are also in their Christmas toys catalogue listed as exclusive to them but not to order online - and again no indication of if they are doing diesel.

Smiths Toys and Asda Home also had a fair few of the recent 3 packs.

Asda Home also had the minis advent calendar in stock but we passed on that as we got hold of one of last years a few months back.

No sign of 2017/1 in my local Wilko's yet.......

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 10-23-2016

Someone on ebay just dumped several 2017/1 Blind Bags individually at $10 to $20 each!
So far they have
Construction Millie
Space Spencer
Invisible Henry
Nighttime Emily
Jellyfish Iron Bert
Bertie
Tootsie Fruit Chews Thomas

and 4 sets of 3 packs

Night Time Toby
Space Hiro
Classic Dash

Night time Dash
Animal Millie
Classic Paxton

Space Bert
Monster Troublesome Truck
Classic Spencer

Space Gordon
Construction Toby
Classic Stephen

Seller is located in California, is it possible FP started circulation from West Coast?