Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - NDI13 - 10-23-2016

(10-21-2016, 06:07 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi NDI13, you mentioned "one of the" were there others? Can you tell us where?

Got a friend in the UK to get them for me.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 05:10 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Someone on ebay just dumped several 2017/1 Blind Bags individually at $10 to $20 each!
So far they have
Construction Millie
Space Spencer
Invisible Henry
Nighttime Emily
Jellyfish Iron Bert
Bertie
Tootsie Fruit Chews Thomas

and 4 sets of 3 packs

Night Time Toby
Space Hiro
Classic Dash

Night time Dash
Animal Millie
Classic Paxton

Space Bert
Monster Troublesome Truck
Classic Spencer

Space Gordon
Construction Toby
Classic Stephen

Seller is located in California, is it possible FP started circulation from West Coast?

I'm on the westcoast in Canada. I'll post any details if I see anything up here. Smile

Looks like the 3 Tootsie trains for the 2017/1 are Sugar Babies Ben, Fruit Chews Thomas and Toosie Roll Pop Luke. Also looks like the North American blind bags have the new insert checklist.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Yeahright - 10-23-2016

I'm in the east coast Canada. I'll post if I see anything but it's been pretty dry here.

(10-23-2016, 03:47 PM)mikedaws Wrote: I'm on the westcoast in Canada. I'll post any details if I see anything up here. Smile

Looks like the 3 Tootsie trains for the 2017/1 are Sugar Babies Ben, Fruit Chews Thomas and Toosie Roll Pop Luke. Also looks like the North American blind bags have the new insert checklist.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Sdb - 10-23-2016

Just picked these two packs up in my local Asda Smile and my little guy got himself the bat cave set

(10-20-2016, 04:02 PM)NDI13 Wrote: Came across these new minis...

And these...

Images attached

(10-23-2016, 04:40 PM)Sdb Wrote: Just picked these two packs up in my local Asda Smile and my little guy got himself the bat cave set

(10-23-2016, 04:40 PM)Sdb Wrote: Just picked these two packs up in my local Asda Smile and my little guy got himself the bat cave set

Images attached

Thanks very much for letting us all know where you found those new DC 9-Packs Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 10-23-2016

looks like lots of new stuff coming through. would love to see the bob the builder section of the checklist

has anyone done a rough count on how many new releases there are now?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 06:49 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: looks like lots of new stuff coming through. would love to see the bob the builder section of the checklist

I think drewbenn would have no problem adding them if there were stable releases with some kind of structure. So far it's been all piece by piece, still nothing solid.

(10-23-2016, 06:49 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: looks like lots of new stuff coming through. would love to see the bob the builder section of the checklist

Wave 2017/1 has 10 new trains + 3 new tootsie for North American release
4 new 3 packs each with 2 Previously unreleased trains
2 new DC 4 Packs each with 3 previously unreleased trains
2 new DC 9 Packs each with 5 previously unreleased trains
30 pack with 3 exclusive Insect Minis

I think that's all that has been released so far. A few more items are known but haven't been released so far Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - flyingscotsman32 - 10-23-2016

best is bag 51