Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 07-13-2015

That is very cool Sunhuntin. How big around it it?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 07-13-2015

not sure, super. thats the listing pic. im hoping geri will be able to buy one or two plus a couple of the mini sets themselves on my behalf. someone on ebay had shipping for the badge at some $45 through their global shipping program. surely it shouldnt cost more than $10 to post in a padded envelope??

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ThomasMommy29 - 07-14-2015

Has anyone found wave 2 in the U.S. yet? I'm sick of going to look for them and my 3 year old being disappointed that they aren't there yet. These are good, cheap bribes! Undecided

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 07-14-2015

Hello ThomasMommy29

Welcome to BluePlasticTracks.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ROCKINATOR - 07-14-2015

I'm sure some of our american friends here can inform you on this, Mattel has a difficult job getting this stuff out around for some reason, but I have seen the odd wave two engine.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 07-15-2015

my trains so far[img]h[Image: thomas%201%202_zps9lhp4icf.jpg]ttp://[/img][img]h[Image: thomas%201%201_zpsfvtje0rg.jpg]ttp://

[I have 7 of the 3 packs and 2 8packs also

RE: thomas and friends mini series - frances2112 - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:02 PM)ThomasMommy29 Wrote: Has anyone found wave 2 in the U.S. yet? I'm sick of going to look for them and my 3 year old being disappointed that they aren't there yet. These are good, cheap bribes! Undecided

I have not seen them yet by me in the Midwest

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ThomasMommy29 - 07-17-2015

Boo!! We're in the suburbs of Philly. I've checked 3 Walmarts regularly and had my mom check in Mississippi and Tennessee! Nada!!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drogio - 07-18-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:02 PM)ThomasMommy29 Wrote: Has anyone found wave 2 in the U.S. yet? I'm sick of going to look for them and my 3 year old being disappointed that they aren't there yet. These are good, cheap bribes! Undecided

They have showed up in Walmarts in southern CT. They mixed them in with wave 1..so they're just coming out (I was at the same store 2 days earlier and they weren't there).

Good luck.

(07-09-2015, 12:20 PM)thomasfanpy Wrote: found wave 3 from #38 to #60 in Malaysian toys r us today! Super excited!
[Image: wave3.jpg]

Can you tell us what number corresponds to which engine? Would like to know what lies ahead! Just picked up all of wave 2 in the US.

(07-15-2015, 12:29 AM)sweepe07 Wrote: my trains so far[img]h

Where did you get the container? I've been keeping the "classics" in the wheel for my daughter/son, but the others just sit in a drawer...this container looks perfect!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 07-18-2015

Welcome to BluePlasticTracks Drogio! Smile