Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Sdb - 01-22-2017

That's one for the shopping list when they arrive over the pond Smile

(01-22-2017, 12:32 PM)jdogman Wrote: #Teen-age Mu-tant Nin-ja Tur-tles!#

https://www.amazon.ca/Fisher-Price-Thomas-Train-Minis-4-Pack/dp/B01EOOVE0W/ref=sr_1_10?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1485068523&sr=1-10&keywords=thomas+the+train+minis+4-pack

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 01-23-2017

Thanks for the heads up on walmart's new little packs. I saw them at first and double guessed myself. Checked here to make sure Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 01-23-2017

So, been away for a little bit.
I'm a Canadian collector from Ontario.
Lucky for me I travel to the US fairly often. Recently just picked up all the new release blind bags for 2017 wave 1.

On the insert list, it directs you to a complete list at thomasandfriends.com/minischecklist

There it shows exclusives for a 30 pack?
Why don't I remember that pack for 2016?

Any other Ontario collectors near London? Might be able to help each other out!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - p206525 - 01-23-2017

Hi everyone.

I'm from London (UK) and getting these trains here is so much more expensive. I went on the walmart website filled my trolley only to be told they done do international postage. So I went on the fisher price website ordered the few things they have available and got stung for postage and import tax.

If any one knows any good sources were I can buy these trains please let me know. Equally if I can be of assistance to any one from here likewise.

wave 2017 have not really reached us yet and a lot of shops sell 2015/ 2016 for around £3 each blind bag.

I have heard that future plans include gemstones eg Diamond Thomas. (Rumour)

Thanks

(01-23-2017, 03:08 PM)Chromeant Wrote: So, been away for a little bit.
Lucky for me I travel to the US fairly often. Recently just picked up all the new release blind bags for 2017 wave 1.

On the insert list, it directs you to a complete list at thomasandfriends.com/minischecklist

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 01-23-2017

Hi, there. I've been lurking this site on and off for around a year. My son started collecting these a couple Christmas' ago and I eventually took over the obsession. Sadly, it has really hooked onto my collector personality and need to "get them all" obsession. The closer I got to getting them all the more I needed the missing ones. I always said as long as he never lost any, if keep buying them. Amazingly for a 3-4 year old, he always had all of them. I'm now at the point where I have all (but 1 and not a hard one) of the first 8 waves. And many of the unnumbered and exclusive ones. Honestly if it weren't for the DC ones I think I'd have nearly all the available ones. I just don't think I can collect all the DC ones. There's just too many and I personally don't love that brand. Although I'm sure I'll get to them eventually.

I've now been able to buy clear containers from the dollar store that each individual train fits nicely into and I've store all of them in order in these 9 (so far) containers for when he is older and he can decide if he's a collector too and wants to keep them or not. It's nice to be at this point, since I have about 60 or so doubles/triples/quadruples (so many diesel 10s) that my boys can play with and they don't really know I have all the others stored away from them.

Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the advent calendar on clearance. I ordered it on Saturday night and it's already arrived. Great price for $20. Now I just have to wait for the 2017 bags to finally arrive in this dang country. Feel like I've heard of them for months and still haven't seen them. Walmart around here always has an abundance of 2015 wave 4. I swear I've never seen any other blind bag in a Walmart besides 2015 still in 2017.

Sleepy
(01-23-2017, 03:08 PM)Chromeant Wrote: So, been away for a little bit.

I'm in Ontario, as well, and I've see. The 30 pack many many times in walmarts all around the areas I live. They definitely seemed common to me.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 01-23-2017

Found an error today

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 01-23-2017

I found one of those recently, too. I also bought two packs recently and for the first time the numbers weren't accurate and I didn't get the trains I thought.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 01-26-2017

Looks like the Power Rangers 9 pack and the DC super Friends 9 pack with Vixen, Mr. Freeze, Arsenal etc has hit stores in the U.S. Don't have word about the Power Rangers 4 pack. Happy hunting Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Sdb - 01-26-2017

Just arrived today

That completes the spongebobs, and also all the DC except the new 9 pack and SDCC sets.

Brings us up to 216.....

Spongebob 4 packs and DCs from U.K. Seller on Amazon, not a bad price compared to many sellers over here, and only three days wait for delivery.

SpongeBob Squarepants Thomas & Friends MINIS Train 4 Pack https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01AROOV8U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_-6LIyb5J64Z8X

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 01-28-2017

(01-19-2017, 07:56 PM)mikedaws Wrote: So far they only seem to be in the U.K. I'm the same as you. Just need that one. Do you have the new 3 pack that has blob Percy, giraffe Ben and Annie?

Hmm, I'll check, I saw it was just added, I don't think I have those. Thanks for reminding. Are those available anywhere so far?