Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 06:56 AM)drewbenn Wrote: I've found 2017/1 at Targets in Factoria and even Spokane, so that wave has made its way to the NW. The Toys 'R' Us I checked seems to have dropped blind bags altogether.

People keep calling Monster Henry "Invisible Henry" but I'm pretty sure, with the bandages and glasses, he's actually The Invisible Man (of HG Wells fame) Henry. So I'm curious to see some good pictures of the new invisible Thomas to see if he's also supposed to be The Invisible Man or some other invisible character. I don't know my ghosts well enough to know who the Monster Troublesome Truck is supposed to be!

I'll get my checklist updated with the latest packs in a few days; I'll probably hold off on the 2017/2 table for a little longer so I can fill in the Tootsie engines (if there are any) properly, once that wave gets to North America.

Henry is totally the invisible man. It's kind of strange that there's now a Monster theme considering there's been a spooky theme the previous 2 years. If you look at characters from this year they seem to be based on classic monster movies..invisible man, blob, swamp creature. I still don't know where troublesome truck and Thomas fit into the mix. But if you look at past characters there has been Frankenstein (D-10) Dracula, Wolfman, the Mummy...so that's most of the classic movie characters covered Smile and Drew thanks for the info in where you've found some in the 20-7 product. I have picked up a few of the 2017 wave 1 blind bags at a Target in Washington State Smile Just nothing up in the Vancouver Canada area. That's again for your checklist. Keeps me so organized and is the best thing to have on hand when looking for blind bag codes.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 02-03-2017

I think I see some new stuff on Amazon... someone confirm Smile

(02-03-2017, 05:45 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: I think I see some new stuff on Amazon... someone confirm Smile

Looks like some of the 3 packs are on there Amazon.com. Did you see something else? Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 02-03-2017

This is what I see...

Tell me if you think these are legit?

(02-03-2017, 06:47 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: This is what I see...

Tell me if you think these are legit?

Those are legit. They're the new power rangers 9 pack Smile

(02-03-2017, 06:55 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Those are legit. They're the new power rangers 9 pack Smile

I just noticed there's also the new DC 9 pack listed as well

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 02-04-2017

(02-03-2017, 06:55 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Those are legit. They're the new power rangers 9 pack Smile

I just noticed there's also the new DC 9 pack listed as well

If you search Thomas minis 7 pack #3 on Amazon.com there are a few of the new 7 packs with the shark cargo available Smile happy shopping

@Yallow did you manage to order the Power Rangers 9 pack? Looks like the price has now gone up to $35.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - YALLLOW - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 01:05 AM)mikedaws Wrote: If you search Thomas minis 7 pack #3 on Amazon.com there are a few of the new 7 packs with the shark cargo available Smile happy shopping

@Yallow did you manage to order the Power Rangers 9 pack? Looks like the price has now gone up to $35.

I think so! Here's what I got:

[img][Image: IMG_2461_1.jpeg][/img]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 03:53 AM)YALLLOW Wrote: I think so! Here's what I got:

[img][Image: IMG_2461_1.jpeg][/img]

Looks like some great purchases!! Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 01:05 AM)mikedaws Wrote: If you search Thomas minis 7 pack #3 on Amazon.com there are a few of the new 7 packs with the shark cargo available Smile happy shopping

Thank you so much Mike! I don't know why these packs don't show up with regular "Thomas Minis Pack" search terms. I've been searching every few days, never saw PR packs, never saw Pack #3. Just ordered Pack #3 now, sadly PR packs prices spiked! I hope some of you guys were able to grab them.

(02-03-2017, 06:55 PM)mikedaws Wrote: I just noticed there's also the new DC 9 pack listed as well

Can't find the new DC 9 pack, though.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - krisholio14 - 02-04-2017

(02-01-2017, 09:19 PM)jdogman Wrote: It is a Monster Thomas. Just a clear transparent Thomas excluding the face. Strange choice since I don't really understand the connection, unless it's a ghost. Special Edition Thomas will come later.

It's definitely special edition Thomas.

The only trains that appear on the checklist are the ones that have been released in wave 1 or 2, and it's showing on there that the invisible Thomas is indeed the special.

(02-03-2017, 03:55 AM)Yeahright Wrote: Yeah I have a friend in AUS who confirmed the clear thomas is part of the Monster Series. He also said the Special edition Thomas is the platinum one according to the insert.

Well he's wrong. I will scan the checklist and show the colour Invisible Man Henry and this Thomas are shown in the same shade, meaning both are clear. It's exactly the same on the bags. This is aside from the fact that right next to the Thomas it says 'Special Edition', and he's the only Thomas that's been released in blind bags thus far, and only trains that have been released are on the checklist.

I can also confirm the code numbers are spot on.