Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 07-18-2018

Just received the new Light-Up MINIS today. They’re pretty cool and the best thing about them is that because of the batteries inside them, they feel like the weighted MINIS. These are worth picking up! Only 3 of the 5 packs are currently available. The other 2 packs should hopefully be available soon!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 07-19-2018

I hope batteries don't leak and ruin the trains.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 07-19-2018

(07-19-2018, 01:26 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: I hope batteries don't leak and ruin the trains.

Personally, I would remove them if they are part of your collection or if they are going to not really played with and put away. I agree, don’t want the trains to be ruined.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 07-19-2018

Any opinions or thoughts on what this is??
[Image: 82_ACF340-55_C5-4963-_B207-9_B27_AC7494_AD.png]

It’s a old prototype picture of what the MINIS were going to be. It’s currentky on the London Drugs website here in Canada. Not sure why they just started using it. Would be interesting if they actually made them. Wonder if they were going to be motorized or pull-backs.

Has anyone found the new 2018 3-Packs 3&4 at retail level? If yes, do you know if the trains have the ‘classic style’ chassis or the ‘new style’ chassis? If you don’t know the difference and you have these packs could you upload a picture showing the side view of the cargo trains included with them. Thank you very much. I’m compiling a variation list of the trains and these are the only packs I haven’t seen yet.

(07-19-2018, 08:42 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Has anyone found the new 2018 3-Packs 3&4 at retail level? If yes, do you know if the trains have the ‘classic style’ chassis or the ‘new style’ chassis? If you don’t know the difference and you have these packs could you upload a picture showing the side view of the cargo trains included with them. Thank you very much. I’m compiling a variation list of the trains and these are the only packs I haven’t seen yet.

Sorry I meant 7-Packs 3&4

I have the neon splatter cargo from set 3. I haven’t seen set 4. I’ll have to dig it out later and upload an image.

[Image: D1_DEF2_B6-_C49_D-4_DE6-_AD20-_DE80_DB33_C649.jpg]

[Image: E3688_BF5-_E5_A4-49_C1-9_C5_E-7758_B1160_C32.jpg]

Thanks for the previous information. So if you’re from Canada, how did you get the light up set? I’m also from Canada but didn’t see them on amazon Canada. I’m close to the border in Ontario, so I do have access to a p.o. in Niagara if need be.