Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 08-15-2018

Awesome. For me it’s just nice to see on your site that I’m not missing anything for the first time in very very long so I’m enjoying that.

I hope when the football trains get released they’re not too limited. it’s going to be hard enough importing them even if they’re abundant.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 08-16-2018

So I did end up getting another super station James. If any of you collectors out there are having a hard time pulling the trigger on getting the super station just for the train, feel free to message me. I’d like to trade, but I can sell it for a very reasonable price. I know all too well the pain collecting these trains can be at times so I’d like to help out.
[Image: 7690118_E-_D0_DE-4_B4_E-8758-2_C89539_A69_CB.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-17-2018

tempting... what would you want for it? i have the super station on laybuy, which i am picking up tomorrow. i am still deciding on whether i keep it, or take the mini out and sell it or just plain old return it. lol.

pm sent Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 08-19-2018

(08-15-2018, 01:25 AM)Reivax Wrote: So I’ve caught myself up on drewbenn’s wonderul site and it’s made me look further at everything that’s been announced for the rest of the year and I wrote it down and I’m wondering if there’s anything I’m missing. Or if there’s any additional information on some of this stuff.

Neon Glow in the Dark Packs, Light-Ups, and Motorized Rescue Set were released recently, so they should be getting a widespread global release pretty soon. 30 MINIS! with the Beach theme were released around July I think.

2018 Advent Calendar has started showing up and Walmart and may be possible to purchase.

Globe Thomas should be out now in 2018/4, wherever you can find it?

Party Favor Surprise Cargo which includes Birthday Thomas should be available pretty soon as an Amazon exclusive, unless you can find one somewhere else as it was given out as a promotional item a couple of months ago.

The AFL assortment will be Australian and New Zealand exclusives. No word on its release besides an item number, or how it will be released. Some new AFL YouTube shorts and book collaborations have recently appeared so it should not be long now. I predict two sets of 9-packs.

No word on the translucent 25th anniversary Power Rangers at all. There was only a listing for the 9-pack, but pictures of the translucent variants have been seen on weird auction sites, including items of which the standard variants feature in the 4-pack, so both of the 9 and 4 packs seem to be happening. Quite a few Thomas toys have been held back this year, including the Wood range.

I'm not picturing the Target Blast Stunt Set until 2019, as well as the Fizz 'n Go assortment.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 08-20-2018

Thanks for all the awesome information.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 08-28-2018

For those of you that are interested. Amazon has just listed the new party favor surprise cargo with the Birthday Thomas. Thomas & Friends Fisher-Price MINIS, Party Favor Surprise Cargo [Amazon Exclusive] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079H186TM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FLlHBb32MD8YS

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 08-29-2018

Really hope those end up available on Canadian amazon

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 08-30-2018

They ship to Canada! Reasonable shipping charge. I think it was only like $5.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Nigels - 09-01-2018

You guys probably have seen these before, but I came across these packs in a store today and as they have slightly different packaging to the standard blisters I wondered if they are anything special?!?

[Image: IMG_20180901_160507523.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20180901_160515576.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20180901_160522936.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 09-06-2018

(09-01-2018, 09:18 PM)Nigels Wrote: You guys probably have seen these before, but I came across these packs in a store today and as they have slightly different packaging to the standard blisters I wondered if they are anything special?!?

Nigels, they look like the new 3 packs, 2 new with 1 classic.  
For example the last one pictured is the latest Back to School Toby, Classic Bill, Fantasy Belle pack. They've been out for a while, but if you already have 2018 Wave 1, they've been included in that wave.

(08-28-2018, 02:55 AM)mikedaws Wrote: For those of you that are interested. Amazon has just listed the new party favor surprise cargo with the Birthday Thomas. Thomas & Friends Fisher-Price MINIS, Party Favor Surprise Cargo [Amazon Exclusive] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079H186TM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FLlHBb32MD8YS

Thank you very much Mike, I just received it and it came in a special Thomas Minis Party box which was inside a Fisher Price box, which was inside an Amazon shipping box.. 
Also the special birthday mini comes with an actual special packaging, instead of a sticker they put on the promo events (like the blue icecream fiasco). 
The box has 11 of the 2018/4 blind bags. 

Here are the pictures and barcodes along with item number in case it makes it easier for others to hunt for it.

[Image: image.png]

Good luck everyone.