Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 08-16-2015

Although th picture stated it was "Hulk", I doubted that considering Hulk was a Marvel character and never a DC character. Could be Charlie as the Riddler or Beastboy. The Riddler is mentioned on Wiki but I've looked all over but can't seem to find a picture, only artwork of what he will look like. Excellent suggestions guys. Special thanks to Sunhuntin for giving me some pointers on getting my pics uploaded. I finally found some new blister packs of 8 in my area. CHL 92 & CHL 93 which had special metallic Efward in one and Special Metallic Percy (my new fave) in the other. We are missing #46 Hero Diesel, #47 Classic Emily, #48 Racer Dash,
#50 Dino Stephen, & #51 Classic Victor and we will have all of #s 1-60! We also have Golden Thimas, Special Metallic Percy, Classic Gordon, Classic Toby, Classic Gator, Classic Porter, Classic Hiro, Chillin' Sidney, Chillin Edward, Neon James, Robot Millie, & Racer Spencer. If anyone has any info on their numbers, please share. Great group here, thanks for all the help.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ilovehotshot - 08-16-2015

No disrespect oSantana, that was my way of saying I want to see what to look for so I don't pass it up. I am in Texas.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - OSantana - 08-17-2015

Walmart.com said the 50 pack should be here Wednesday. I will attempt to post a few pictures when I get it. That and the new 3 packs. I wasn't going to order it but my little one is more and more interested in Thomas, I figure the doubles I will give to him. So there will be less arguing!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 02:41 PM)OSantana Wrote: Walmart.com said the 50 pack should be here Wednesday. I will attempt to post a few pictures when I get it. That and the new 3 packs. I wasn't going to order it but my little one is more and more interested in Thomas, I figure the doubles I will give to him. So there will be less arguing!

Where are you located? Just wondering when I may see them in my area.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - OSantana - 08-17-2015

San Diego CA. I just picked up two new 3 packs one with Dino Stephen and the other with Chillin Skarloey. The 50 pack I ordered online from Walmart. They have been out of stock ever since. I will be sure to let you know when I see them in stock again. Still waiting for the twist n turn stunt set and the wave 3 blind bags. I'll be sure to keep you updated!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 08-17-2015

There's an upcoming item posted on this blog: http://stacytilton.blogspot.com/

[Image: DRB24spm7.jpg]

I messaged her asking where she got the image from and she said it was from one of her blog's sponsors. It's a pack with Thomas, Bert with lightning details, and Ferdinand which is currently a prototype. I looked at the image's URL and I believe the item number (SKU) is DRB24, but I found nothing else anywhere.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 08-18-2015

lightning? i thought it was jellyfish tendrills....

RE: thomas and friends mini series - kiaraaussiemum - 08-18-2015

hi guys I'm in Australia .. ive already met the lovely ilovehotshot ! I have so far collected our series 1,2 & 3 with collector wheel and waiting to get a twist n turn stunt set & a dc comic set.. but I have noticed you guys have classic toby , gator, neon Edward ..they come in 8 packs I think does anyone have spares of these?

love your photos cougar!! my little guy adores these minis too ! I loved the idea of the box with the labels !! will be borrowing that ! the first photo of the collector wheel what series is that ?? only in Australia none of those are released as yet ?? does anyone know of a good online place to buy minis I have a US postal address so id love to source some of the ones not released here yet

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ucwepn - 08-18-2015

Hi Kiara glad to see more Aussies Smile I would suggest either waiting a few weeks for the next wave to appear and using the code system to find the ones you want or if you are impatient I would suggest ebay, I think maybe, just maybe that Sunhuntin might have a DC set spare for sale too.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 08:10 AM)kiaraaussiemum Wrote: hi guys I'm in Australia .. ive already met the lovely ilovehotshot ! I have so far collected our series 1,2 & 3 with collector wheel and waiting to get a twist n turn stunt set & a dc comic set.. but I have noticed you guys have classic toby , gator, neon Edward ..they come in 8 packs I think does anyone have spares of these?

love your photos cougar!! my little guy adores these minis too ! I loved the idea of the box with the labels !! will be borrowing that ! the first photo of the collector wheel what series is that ?? only in Australia none of those are released as yet ?? does anyone know of a good online place to buy minis I have a US postal address so id love to source some of the ones not released here yet

The minis in the Playwheel are all from 3 and 8 packs and they are not yet assigned a blind bag number, so I'm assuming they are wave 4. Special Metallic Percy for instance was in an 8 pack but has no number as far as wiki was concerned.