Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 02-22-2019

(02-21-2019, 08:28 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Thanks sunhunting, it's amazing how we can't even complete 2019/1 while (seemingly in UK) they got the 2019/2's already.
On a plus note, some of the engines in his picture were already included in 7 and 3 packs, so most of the unnumbered will be released as blind bags.

boy, my local stores just got 2018/3 a week ago! LOL. 2019/1 will likely turn up around christmas this year.

i am quite a ways behind... glow in the darks, light ups, beach, slime, 2018 advent, the keychain ones. sucks living in a country that is the butt of the world. lol. stuff never comes here, and its costs so much to import stuff.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 07:47 PM)Reivax Wrote: 2019/1 seems to be more common in Canada now. Also saw the fizz sets too at toys r us. It cost an arm and a leg, but I ordered the 2018 advent from amazon America. I figure those no other chance to get it, so may as well bite while I could. I have everything up until the beach trains.

What stores have you been finding wave 2019/1? I haven’t seen anything new in the Vancouver area.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 02-22-2019

Toys r us had them in both locations I went to today. My mother also saw them a couple weeks ago and bought two full sets of the new trains. Toys r us also had the fizz sets as well. 2 of each and that’s all. I don’t plan on getting all the animals. Just the 2 trains and 2 cargo trains. I’m fairly certain I saw a few 2019 blind bags at a Walmart as well, but there weren’t as many; just a few . The toys r us also had 3 different new 3 packs, and a Walmart I visited yesterday had 2 new 7 packs.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I don’t consider the keychains something I needed to buy. I saw plenty of them everywhere, but the trains weren’t unique and I don’t particularly care about the mini track.

I feel for you, though. As much of a pain as it can be in Canada to keep up with them, not releasing many of the packs here, I know I don’t have it nearly as bad as you.

On a side note, the Rosie I saw in the new 7 pack was quite dark. Kind of like the light ups. I feel the original Rosie was much lighter and thus would count as a variant worth collecting both of them.

(02-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Reivax Wrote: Toys r us had them in both locations I went to today. My mother also saw them a couple weeks ago and bought two full sets of the new trains. Toys r us also had the fizz sets as well. 2 of each and that’s all. I don’t plan on getting all the animals. Just the 2 trains and 2 cargo trains.  I’m fairly certain I saw a few 2019 blind bags at a Walmart as well, but there weren’t as many; just a few . The toys r us also had 3 different new 3 packs, and a Walmart I visited yesterday had 2 new 7 packs.

Thanks for the info. The Walmart’s over here only have 2018/4 and nothing else new. I’ll go check out toysrus. If you can. Could you take a picture of that 7 pack with the darker coloured Rosie?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 02-22-2019

Yeah, I didn’t end up buying that pack, but maybe I’ll have a chance to go there tomorrow. I figured I’d specifically spend my efforts on catching up on 2018 so I haven’t bought the new multi packs.

It seems like at least for now that toys r us is the place to go for new Thomas minis stuff again. Good luck.

Thanks for all the info. I’ll go have a look soon. Pretty frustrating looking at old stock and empty shelves at most of the Walmart’s out here. I’ll let you know what I find at toys r us.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 02-23-2019

(02-22-2019, 10:45 PM)mikedaws Wrote: [Image: 6-C99-C95-B-001-B-46-F8-A882-FD71524-BAF29.jpg]

Thanks for all the info. I’ll go have a look soon. Pretty frustrating looking at old stock and empty shelves at most of the Walmart’s out here. I’ll let you know what I find at toys r us.

Here’s a picture of the 7 pack. Now with Rosie with the Red paint.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 02-23-2019

Yep. That’s the one I saw.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 02-23-2019

Don’t remember doing it but I just looked through my pictures and apparently already took a pic of the Rosie. Tongue
[Image: 1-A06-DF07-9310-4514-9277-8-AB3-E14-D99-D5.jpg]

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 02-23-2019

cool, so red rosie actually exists. this is a good thing! i wish they would also do a black james, and LSBC thomas.