Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-17-2019

Thanks for the picture! Did it come out of the blind bags or did come from the track master/minis crossover packs?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - rekp - 12-17-2019

the trackmaster / minis crossover . Sun already published the blind bags ones

RE: thomas and friends mini series - mikedaws - 12-17-2019

trackmaster / minis crossover . Sun already published the blind bags ones

Cool! Thanks. The crossover packaging doesn’t seem to make sense if all it includes is a track master cargo car. Doesn’t seem to be any exclusive minis or anything.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - rekp - 12-17-2019

and they are not numbered so are literally blind purchases .

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 12-18-2019

It would seem they are able to be identified. Tootally put on his fb page that if you buy multiples from him, he guarantees no duplicates.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 12-18-2019

Ah, never mind. Seems he will break the seals to ensure individuality. He did say a box 24 will be full sets, so just need to buy a sealed box.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 12-18-2019

If in fact 2019 blind bag waves are unable to determine which train you are getting based on number, I don’t know if I can continue collecting these things. It actually makes me irrationally angry the hurdles they put you through in order to collect these things. And then to do this? My god.

I hope there’s a way around this, but this is such a dirty move that I want nothing to do with them any more.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - rekp - 12-18-2019

reivax if you actually took time to read the previous posts the blind bags are numbered as always . It is just the trucks that arent and as all of these will be appearing in blind bags then there is not an issue

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Reivax - 12-18-2019

Most of that comment was regarding a Facebook discussion, so I guess I’m confused. Reading on facebook saying that bags will have to be opened to ensure no duplicates in series 1 discussion with a picture of series one trains I think is confusing. Looking at the picture again I see a picture with the accompanying cargo car in the top left. Forgive me.

If anything, there’s no doubt collecting these trains has become extremely random. Much more difficult than it used to be.

A little dramatic on my end.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Pablo392 - 12-19-2019

(12-13-2019, 08:43 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: LOL, no. found someone special and moved in, lol.

so far, two new numbers for the new series...

474 - hawaiian bertie
462 - hawaiian toby

and these repeats...

113 - classic bertie
378 - rainbow belle
367 - rainbow shane

Hi Sun,
Are these from 2020/1 Blind Bags? Or they are general numbering because the picture you posted earlier with (1) on it, indicating that's the Wave 1, does not list Hawaiian in Wave 1 list.
Unless it's the Wave 1 of Trackmaster Truck packaging, and they will have two different waves, Trackmaster Trucks with the engines you attached, and another Blind Bags with different engines?