Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - jdogman - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 03:24 AM)cou10gar Wrote: I'd love to know how he comes about having these.

Your answer is here:
(09-19-2015, 12:51 AM)NDI13 Wrote: I have contacted the seller for further details of the engines especially those that I noticed have parts from other engines and he said he got them from a second hand shop and would not know the difference because he has never played or collected them.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sir_bottom_pants - 10-11-2015

We've been unable to find anything other than wave 1 in Austin, TX at about a half dozen different Walmarts we tried. But just yesterday, we visited a new one that had all of the wave 3 blind bags with a handful of wave 1 at the bottom. It looks like they never stocked wave 2.

I wonder if every wave gets shipped to every Walmart, or if certain stores will just never get them, based on wave 1 not selling well, or just having plenty still left in stock.

If anyone knows of a store in the Austin or Houston area that has wave 2 in stock, please let me know!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - colesy - 10-11-2015

Advent and 50 packs now available on Walmart.ca. Not sure if it's been posted yet.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Aresedale productions - 10-12-2015

I live in. Minnesota and where can I get wave 2 and 3 plebe give me a answer

RE: thomas and friends mini series - detaurus12 - 10-12-2015

Anyone from Canada want to help an aussie out pretty please :-)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 10-12-2015

What type of help?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - detaurus12 - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 05:37 AM)sweepe07 Wrote: What type of help?

The kind that lets me use your address so I can buy the twist & turn set & the advent calendar from Walmart :-)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 10-12-2015

shipping will be a killer. i was quoted somewhere around $80CAD to ship the twist set to new zealand. plus post is notoriously slow from canada, 6 weeks minimum.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 10-12-2015

True enough with shipping . Any mail outside Canada is killer. By the time you spend roughly 50.00 plus tax for the 2 items add in the postage you are at roughly 150.00 bucks. Maybe more if you want tracking with the pkg.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - colesy - 10-12-2015

If you're in Australia check out toot toot toys. Also, for shipping outside of Canada if Canada Post is too expensive check DHL for shipping. Most people forget about them but they were by far the most reasonable when I shipped 12 twist n turns to UK.