Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Tootally Thomas - 05-19-2015

UK also has 4 x 3pks and wheels exclusive to asda

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 05-19-2015

Will those be released here in canada? Also what is asda?

Any pics of these UK releases?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Tootally Thomas - 05-19-2015

ASDA is the UK arm of Walmart . The sets are all shown on various parts of this thread .

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sweepe07 - 05-20-2015

noticed the sdcc set of thomas and the $$$$$ on the bay. can anyone tell me what the $$$ was if u went to sdcc and got them

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 05-20-2015

comic con hasnt happened yet... not until early july. usually i have online contacts attending, but as they are cars collectors and theres no offering this year [that ive seen] i dont know if anyone will be there. they often sell leftovers on matty.com, but whether they will have any is another story.

Ok ty just wondering on how ebay sellers can set prices for the sdcc thomad and friends mini super hero set when they do not have it in hand. It seems to me what they are asking is a bit exsesive. I was just wondering pn how much they actually where hoing to be selling for at the convention.

agreed. i guess they are cashing in on the impatient/unable to attend. if i didnt want 2, i would likely go that route as theres no way i can get there. i have asked on the other forum if anyone will be going, but wont hold out much hope. fingers crossed theres some on the matty site

im guessing the set will retail for maybe $50? this is purely a guess on my part, in no way to be taken as gospel. 5 minis, in a light up display, plus the licensing fee to marvel. it may well be higher than that.

From what i have read here and elsewhere there is only one of the set that is exclusive so it seems shall i say expensive for 1 only not really worth it unless you are a compleatist and have to have everything. But 120 plus for something that is really meant as a kids toy is a bit much.

o, for sure! be nice to have the fancy display case though. in my case, yes i am a completist, and my collection of minis will be displayed to the public so would be great to have something not available locally. i wouldnt rebuy the non-exclusives when they are made available.

depending on matty, i may even buy a couple of extras to resell at my clubs show later this year.

I have paid as much as 30.00 for 1 diecast but no more sooner or later i may find thst dark night exclusive. I am hoping when the local comic con comes it will show up here