Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Super - 03-20-2016

I didn't know these had rolling stock too...kewl!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ksthomas209 - 03-20-2016

Found wave 2 as well got a full set and all the extra troublesome trucks.... You can never have too many of those Smile Keaton's Easter eggs are going to be awesome this year!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Oliver's Dad - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 11:23 PM)Super Wrote: I didn't know these had rolling stock too...kewl!

There appears to be a "Creature" version coming soon as well!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drewbenn - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 02:50 PM)Alexkeiths Wrote: So i know there is an android app and such for these trains which is pretty good. Anyways does anyone have a list complied of all the trains aviable and there corrasponding bag? or if they are exclusive to packages. i have started but and i have a word doc of all the train pictures that i can find of the minis i think. If anyone would like to see it or help out be great. I am slowly getting started with these trains which my little guy loves. Also looking to trade double when i get them.

My web page is mini.ixbyix.com and it orders all the trains by wave and gives you a checklist feature to mark off which ones you already have. You can also click on each of the packages to highlight the blind bag trains that are in that package, and there's a button at the bottom that will highlight all the packages that only have trains you *don't* have yet.

Edit: it wasn't designed to handle doubles. There's an undocumented feature to support multiple lists that I thought would be really helpful but I couldn't figure out how to make it simple to use and I kind of gave up on it when I stopped using it myself.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 03-21-2016

Any Australian collectors care to work out a trade for any of the 2016 wave 2 trains for a goggles spencer launcher?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Chromeant Wrote: Any Australian collectors care to work out a trade for any of the 2016 wave 2 trains for a goggles spencer launcher?

is the spencer launcher out? will have to keep an eye around the shops here, but we are usually a couple months behind.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 06:10 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: is the spencer launcher out? will have to keep an eye around the shops here, but we are usually a couple months behind.

I'm preparing in advance. seeing as you guys aren't getting them dots, sugar daddy or mints ones there?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sunhuntin - 03-22-2016

good plan. im not sure if we will get the sweets ones here or not. i usually order from a store in australia [im in new zealand] so will depend on what they get.

if they dont, im happy trade or buy for them Smile

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Chromeant - 03-22-2016

What's the count total for released trains?
I'm not sure how many I'm missing by having 136

RE: thomas and friends mini series - drewbenn - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 03:27 AM)Chromeant Wrote: What's the count total for released trains?
I'm not sure how many I'm missing by having 136

Another neat feature of my checklist page is that it can add up the available trains (and of course how many you've checked off: so at a glance I can see that I have 70 engines). Including the 4 newest DC 4-packs, 2016 Wave 2 with the North America-only candies and the Spencer Launcher, there are 153 engines (well, 152 and 1 Troublesome Truck Wink). If you're a completist and want to also count the re-releases and each of the blister packs, there are 210 items to pick up.