Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game

582 Replies, 811504 Views

Back to the question at hand since its now on the previous page, LOL...

There is a station located northeast of Waterton that has no official name.
What was the station referred as?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
OKay...time for a hint...

Rheneas once showed off a dinosaur skeleton here.
I believe that would be the middle station.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
You be right DuckGWR...your turn!
A season eleven episode featured a Thomas toy used as decoration in a shot of a child's bedroom. What character is the toy of, and what company produced the toy?
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
(05-26-2015, 10:26 PM)DuckGWR Wrote: A season eleven episode featured a Thomas toy used as decoration in a shot of a child's bedroom. What character is the toy of, and what company produced the toy?

Percy, and ERTL.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

That's right, HankAmericanEngine, your turn.
Thank you, DuckGWR.

Going to be a bit tricky, this one; might have to do a quick search to find the answer. Television series aimed question.

All the narrow gauge engines are based on a real-life counterpart. Fearless Freddie is based on this locomotive on the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway. What is the name of this locomotive?

Russell.
(05-27-2015, 02:41 AM)TrainMan2001 Wrote: Russell.

Correct! Your turn, TrainMan2001.