Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1162373 Views

New destinations and sets tieing in with The Great Race. They sound like they'll make the most of the system.
How long before Thomas and friends are equipped with heat-seeking missiles for blowing each other off the race-way? Only just around the corner, I fear.
[-] The following 5 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • anc6802, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super, Ucwepn
[Image: latest?cb=20160202005031]

Flynn's been renamed Fiery Flynn (not to be confused with the 2011 Greatest Moments pack) and got a release in the regular Big Friends line up. Might not be that exciting to hear.
(01-06-2016, 02:56 AM)jdogman Wrote: From one of our former members heard directly from Mattel:

[Image: CX-1ez2W8AE1lr7.jpg]

I figure this will be a Greatest Moments pack for the upcoming movie, The Great Race. It's set to introduce 12 engines (Calm down though. Fisher-Price would probably make only 2 or 3 of them, and loads of them in the actual special probably won't do much at all.)
I will make the others out of TM1 and Plarail characters
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
If that is really true its too bad if its a Revolution one.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
If Flying Scotsman is to be TM2 then I am glad I made my own Smile, will probably still grab one though hehe

[Image: 20140811_100417aaa.jpg]
It does sound like a cool idea for Fisher Price to make the Trackmaster Flying Scotsman, i'm just worried how dis-proportioned it may be!
I imagine it'll just be Gordon with a different face and paint job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eldomtom2's post:
  • Ucwepn
I must admit that I am not knowing much about the Flying Scotsman as it relates to the Thomas and Friends so I did some quick research and am I right to assume that he was never in the TV series except for shot of his tenders, and only in one book? I see he is available in the wooden trains but is he really that popular for children now-a-days for Fisher Price's business model to build one? Maybe...but what I would really like to see.........

What I am seeing here is a golden opportunity for Plarail, if they no longer have the rights to Thomas characters, to build a real replica of the Flying Scotsman as it is a real train. As long as there isn't a face or reference to the show it would not be the property of the license holder of Thomas. They could attract two different type of train lovers, one that loves Plarails line of real trains and those who love the Thomas trains as even though it would have no face it would still be a green Flying Scotsman. What say you Plarail....are you listening?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hornby also made a Thomas version of Flying Scotsman
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super