Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1162330 Views

(02-09-2016, 10:07 PM)Super Wrote: And I also see on your link that the BBC has a few other videos on the restoration and the history
Some of them including footage of it in regular service and at full steam at close to 100mph on the East Coast main line. That sight and sound is truly awesome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
[Image: 12719373_945838772131402_4956631194479247811_o.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, jdogman, Miksolo, ripley802
(02-10-2016, 08:08 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: [Image: 12719373_945838772131402_4956631194479247811_o.jpg]

Is that real? What is with the white splotches? It even has smoke deflectors, has any other Trackmaster train ever had those? The tenders are even correct instead of going the cheaper route and duplicating and have identical ones. Even the stickers are different (I am assuming they are stickers) How happy and disappointing at the same time this is. Happy that there is a Flying Scotsman, disappointing that its a squashed TM2. Hmmm, Ucwepn, this looks to be a great 1st TM2 defacing mod for you. Too bad it has all that white stuff. Come on Plarail, stick it to em with one of your own without a Thomas face
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(02-11-2016, 12:22 AM)Super Wrote: Is that real? What is with the white splotches? It even has smoke deflectors, has any other Trackmaster train ever had those? The tenders are even correct instead of going the cheaper route and duplicating and have identical ones. Even the stickers are different (I am assuming they are stickers) How happy and disappointing at the same time this is. Happy that there is a Flying Scotsman, disappointing that its a squashed TM2. Hmmm, Ucwepn, this looks to be a great 1st TM2 defacing mod for you. Too bad it has all that white stuff. Come on Plarail, stick it to em with one of your own without a Thomas face

The white stuff is supposed to be steam puffs. The same kinda stuff is on most TrackMaster RCs I've seen, and the Wooden Railway "Roll and Whistle" engines.

Also, I like it with the face. ;-; They've even corrected it this time, as in Flying Scotsman's Wooden Railway models, I'm pretty sure they mixed up his face with Henry's. (In an illustration of "Tender Engines", Henry has the same exact face that you see on the Flying Scotsman's Wooden Railway model, while Flying Scotsman is smiling in the background)
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Uggh! That face is huge and even looks bigger on the squashed TM2 body, Looks even bigger than Hiro"s

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ripley802, Ucwepn
Here's a nice quick demonstration of Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump.

https://twitter.com/ttpm/status/698156420596940800

Wow.
Thanks Jdog.

Is that a demo from the NY Toy Show? At least, for what it does, it looks to work and complete the jump.

It actually made me think of a pitching machine and someone is ready with a bat to hit the ball over the fence......hmmm, could that be next Trackmaster? A Thomas train pitching machine?
[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Finally, another video showing Sky-High Bridge Jump. The parts of the set make much more sense now, plus you can see a bit of that cool purple box design in the background.

Thanks Jdog

That explains everything. Wonder how many times one would watch him jump until it becomes boring and does the poll reset itself automatically or manually. Did he actually fly off the rail on the down slope. Is that a new Lady train coming in the new movie? She is very colorful.