Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 818941 Views

(05-18-2016, 10:28 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: I prefer the original version. It seems a little more willing to be played with. And, with the 4 fake wheels, that's a lot of modification that I simply cannot do. It's the older one for me!

Just from first glance I agree with you two there, although I ALMOST would prefer the newer version because of all the details made more prominent and the seemingly corrected boiler shape.
I prefer the siderods that actually go in the cylinders, and the fact that there aren't any fake wheels. I don't mind fake wheels, but I do mind fake wheels that look extremely out of place. Hopefully that won't be a problem if Plarail makes Ashima.
The older size seems much more appropriate for an engine like itself than the newer version's length.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • Super
(05-19-2016, 01:37 AM)Miksolo Wrote: Just from first glance I agree with you two there, although I ALMOST would prefer the newer version because of all the details made more prominent and the seemingly corrected boiler shape.
I prefer the siderods that actually go in the cylinders, and the fact that there aren't any fake wheels. I don't mind fake wheels, but I do mind fake wheels that look extremely out of place. Hopefully that won't be a problem if Plarail makes Ashima.
The older size seems much more appropriate for an engine like itself than the newer version's length.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016, 11:01 AM by MuddyPoppins.)
The Vicarage Orchard ~ RC Stanley run for D&DTST

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Tomy Murdoch run

Well, Murdoch does like peace and quiet, so the Vicarage Orchard is the right place for him.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Mighty Mac run

I noticed that your Ben and Bill both have front facing cab windows when the ones that I have had did not have any. I have also noticed this with the Donald and Douglas twins. It doesn't seem to be a Plarail vs Trackmaster difference so what is it?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Plarail Bill & Ben run

• MuddyPoppins
I don't think I have ever seen a motorized Alfie before.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Bulgy chasing Alfie/ Oliver pulling coaches

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802
(06-05-2016, 09:47 PM)Super Wrote: I noticed that your Ben and Bill both have front facing cab windows when the ones that I have had did not have any. I have also noticed this with the Donald and Douglas twins. It doesn't seem to be a Plarail vs Trackmaster difference so what is it?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Plarail Bill & Ben run

Both the Tomy and Hit versions have front cab windows...only the FP version doesn't.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 02:17 AM by Super.)
Thanks Muddy, good to know when shopping around
  • MuddyPoppins