Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1168326 Views

I see Salty is finally being introduced in the normal style (though they really should've tried to make his front as narrow as possible). About time! That plane Thomas is based on a scene from Season 19 (never saw the episode, but I do remember him being depicted flying [literally]).

The engines in the front row are from another series called Motorized Railway, currently sold in parts of Asia and Brazil and introduced before TrackMaster Revolution.
Yes quite familiar with motorized railway but just curious that they are pictured with Trackmaster engines, even more curious is that yong bao or whatever his name is being only available in the motorized railway line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Yes, that's his name.
No no no no no no!!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
(10-17-2016, 03:51 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: No no no no no no!!!

LOL...start collecting deposit bottles along side the highway Confused
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(10-17-2016, 04:29 PM)Super Wrote: LOL...start collecting deposit bottles along side the highway Confused

What the heck are these??
What is this Trackmaster 3 business??
I am hoping these are just compressed squashed images, and not some other blue track compatible new model?? :/
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
The idea of "Trackmaster 3" is absurd. Why release Motorized range engines alongside the new "TM2" engines? Why reduce the size and quality any further? Do they run on the same rails?

Yong looks smushed and strange, but TM Salty looks decent enough. No idea how I feel about Hugo, the Harold of the rails.
[-] The following 2 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
There is no "TrackMaster 3" yet. These are just photos of existing engines lined up (including possible prototypes of Salty and Hugo).

That Motorized Railway Hiro, however, looks like a new variant. And yes, Hugo does look like Harold without floats and rotor blades.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • WoodWheel92
New Greatest Moments packs for next year, Muddy Ryan with Jerome and Hugo with Skiff in his railboat tours colours! I'll definitely be after Jerome (shame that he comes with Ryan, who's pretty cruddy-looking in TrackMaster) and maybe Hugo too, he looks fairly decent for what he is.

http://thomastrackmaster.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images
[-] The following 2 users Like StephOfTheEast's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Curiously the mud-splattered Ryan in package appears to have purple wheels. I'm hoping this is the case with the final model. There is an image of Ryan/Jerome without mud splatter, with Ryan with black wheels... but I hope that's not what we're going to get.

The fact they're even doing Jerome is incredible. The arm looks like it can be bent upwards... I wonder if he'll get anything to lift?

Not too bothered by Hugo or the Jet Plane Thomas 3-pack but the Skiff from the Hugo pack is in Railboat livery and I know at least one person on here's gonna love that. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super