Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's đź‘Ť

420 Replies, 536493 Views

LOL...I have slowly been removing the upper levels...or are you referring to another Layout upstairs?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  â€˘ MuddyPoppins
Over your existing layoutBig Grin
You can probably add tables above your layout and build another scenery.
And your back will probably thank you too. Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  â€˘ MuddyPoppins, Super
I meant to add, that version of “When The Saints Come Marching In” stirred my latent N’Awlinian soul. I doubt I’ll ever live there again but like the old saying goes, you can take the boy out of the place but can’t take the place out of the boy!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  â€˘ MuddyPoppins, Super
A couple of short videos, the first being The Minions Talking Train on the Disney Layout and the second is the previously Posted in another Thread, Thomas's Round and Round Bridge Set.

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  â€˘ Cloudman, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Very cool Super!! That Disney Layout looks Awesome. Love the Minions incorporated throughout too. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  â€˘ MuddyPoppins
Great videos Super! I have a feeling my kids will love the Minion train video and I really enjoyed the second video with the bridge too! Maybe it’s the soundtrack making me feel homesick for N’Awlins.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  â€˘ MuddyPoppins, Super
Thank you OTR, I am getting the feeling that you were raised in New Orleans?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  â€˘ Off The Rails
I’m not a born native but I spent a fair amount of time there as a teen and lived there for many years. I still have a lot of connections to the city and surrounding area. It’s all rose colored nostalgia thought because, to be honest, I’d probably never live there again.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 03:29 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  â€˘ Super
Do those "connections" and "nostalgia" have anything to do with beaded necklaces? Big Grin
HAHAHA.... Big Grin
Seriously though, Mrs OTR and I were never really big partiers. When we went to Mardi Gras parades, we always stayed on the family friendly Uptown end of the routes or attended parades put on by neighborhood krewes. We actually didn’t engage in much debauchery at all! To be honest, Mardi Gras is kind of a pain when you live and work there.

The nostalgia is more for the usual friends, family and places type memories that exist as moments in time.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2018, 03:43 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  â€˘ Super