Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 818326 Views

Thanks Super, yes these were my first videos with my new wedding ring onSmile My wife was so excited to see it in the videoSmile, but unfortunately her phone is junkier than mineSad
The yellow van's face is just a sticker, but still cool all the same....I wish that I could say the same for poor Edward.
He is garbage. TOO MANY changes have left him looking cheap and dumpy...from his deck, to his siderods, fake front and middle wheels, to his dilated half crossed eyes on a un recognizable cgi face. Very disappointing to say the least. Henry isn't looking much better either...
I hope to unbox him tomorrow evening too.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super
I’m very disappointed that Tomy decided to go the same route as Fisher Price with Edward’s redesign. However, that was already known before it was released. What’s REALLY disappointing is to hear that Henry has design problems too. Since the Black Five is one of my favorite British steam engines and the new Henry seemed like an improved design, I was hoping to modify a couple as defaced versions.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
That Truck that comes with him sure reminds me of the cheap Revolution Trucks with the translucent plastic.
Do you think the size of his can has anything to do with the new style Plarail motor/chassis?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ 2018 PLARAIL HENRY complete collection/review Pt.1

The Vicarage Orchard ~ 2018 PLARAIL HENRY complete collection/review Pt.2

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, mod thana, Off The Rails
I appreciate the review and the comparisons with all the other Henrys. I may be in the minority here but I like the proportions of the new Plarail Henry. I always disliked the giant firebox and tiny cab design and feel like the larger cab- smaller firebox design is more aesthetically pleasing. The Black Five does have a fairly narrow (or shallow) cab but in many incarnations of Henry, it seemed almost too small. Additionally, the firebox on these designs is far too large in proportion and actually blocks the cab front windows.
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Hi Tully!  

The Vicarage Orchard ~ 2018 PLARAIL Edward and Henry Run

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • mod thana
Howdy Super!

I do believe this is a push towards the new, redesigned motor since its introduction in 2012-2013; James was the first, followed shortly by Gordon, so having Edward and Henry follow suit is just a fact of business.

I don't have much to say about these two; Muddy basically covered my thoughts about each in his reviews, and I don't think there's much else left to say about it.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 07:43 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: naughty-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif] Hi Hank!
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins
The Vicarage Orchard ~ TOMY Talk'n Action Thomas (USA,UK,JAP) request run

• chrisjo, mod thana
Mod Thana Is Great!!!
Ahem....isn't it time to take down the tree?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL SILVER THOMAS 1/100

• MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Holy cow, that’s awesome!
  • MuddyPoppins, Super