Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 818573 Views

YES! You got the good ones!
That yellow tree is beautiful.
Rich yellow rubber, not a dull canary paint job.
The red is bright and vibrant, not pale and chalky.
They all look good.
I only wish that they didn’t come with those useless lotus flowers in urns (or whatever they are)
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super
I don't know exactly what that plant is but I think I have seen them before. Some kind of tropical plant maybe related to the Palm. What looks like an urn is actually the plants bark or whatever you call that.

EDIT:
LOL...I have been searching the Internet trying to figure out what tree this tropical thing is. I was getting ready to take a photo of it when I noticed...all the trees in this set has what it is called embossed on the bottom...geesh! Its called a 'Petticoat Palm' apparently.

[Image: miniature-artificial-petticoat-palm-tree-1.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
@Super; I’ve use Alene’s Clear Tacky Glue for little figures and such. If you’re still using that woven green carpet for your base, I’m not sure if it’ll work but I guess it’s worth a try!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Thanks for the suggestion OTR. I would prefer not to use glue on the grass anywhere. What I might do if I decide to use them is either make a larger base out of Polystyrene or use them on some of my rock outcroppings or Styrofoam grass mounds, that way they are easily moved around for changing the landscaping. Or I could glue them to a painted washer which would make the base larger and give the bottom weight to stay in place when the table is bumped.
Happy Birthday Thara
[Image: blowing-birthday-cake.gif]

Tharazero1’s TOMY Gold, Silver, Blushing, 60th, 65th, Clear, Thomas/D&Dsp run

Muddy, I really like that you have Thomas as an airplane inside Jeremy's Hangar, is this a new feature of the Layout?

[Image: Untitlcced.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Lol Thanks Super.
Thomas just kind of gravitated to the hanger by default.
His wings prevent him from sitting in the rows on the shelves, and he can’t run on the layout with his wings on, and he won’t run on Jeremy’s skyway either, so he’s just been relegated to hanging out at the airport admiring Harold atop his heliport, but the other day I thought to see if he’d fit inside the hanger, and sure enough, he finally found his place on the layout.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super, Tharazero1
The little pond with geese and everything, inside the green loop, looks lovely!  Heart

[Image: Muddy-s-Pond.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 4 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
I love Tully's Special Bonus Giggle Feature"...you guys made me laugh. I am a big fan of the real steam with sound engines and particularly like how they steam down when coming to a stop and expel their excess steam. Its a brilliant 'not hot' design.

TrackMaster Mix & Match Talking Thomas Cargo
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Once What Was Old...Is New Again!

PLARAIL Thumper Unboxing REDUX

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, Tharazero1
Poor Thumper looks so small and feeble, and you can't see his face when you play with the set! No wonder this set wasn't too popular...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super