Continuation of BigLobe Plarail Museum

256 Replies, 174354 Views

Wow, that is a cool set and the sticker sheet is still intact. Bet those characters are hard to find and they have a new to me bottom. Most I what I recall characters like this, they have a closed in bottom and would sit in a round concave spot on an accessory. These have hollowed out bottoms and sit over a round convex nub.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
This is very beautiful. I like the merry-go-round and the ferris wheel; I suppose they are spinning when the train stops by... Would love to see that set in action.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, violater
(06-15-2020, 10:56 PM)Vio Wrote: Phantom Gem 65: ハイウェイぜんじどうふみきりセット Fully Automatic Plastic Highway Railroad Crossing Set

Note that a Plaroad Section has recently been added to the new Plarail Museum.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Super, violater
Thanks Dr Chris for the heads-up and Thanks to Vio Smile
  • violater
Note that this ハイウェイぜんじどうふみきりセット is not Plaroad. It is Plastic Highway. There are major differences between naming.
This page was mainly contributed by Mr. Iketani.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
プラレール資料館; People in charge:
Owner: Mr. Nayuho is the administrator, he is a God of Plarail with transcendent knowledge in every field, and the main confirmer of all unconfirmed information. He will create new pages and edit all information. He is the main decoder of all G-nn, T-nn, N-nn, MS-nn, and TT-nn numbers (製造付番)
The information in the museum are aligned with this 製造付番 sheet that I have created: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Advisor: Mr. Vio (me) or anyone with enough knowledge, sends advice to Mr. Nayuho for changes in information whenever errors are seen in information / some data is missing. Mr. Nayuho will decide whether the advice will be accepted or denied.
Contributors: Everyone from DM who provides high quality images of products.
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
The Plarail Museum is setting up a new exhibit. Container Picture Book. This page will document all the loose containers and where they came from. No pictures yet, be patient!
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
What a great section of the Museum. I have been thinking about making some custom container sticker/decals since I have received my Cricut machine. Thanks for the heads up Dr Chris and thinks to the Big Lobe Museum staff for adding this section. I will be nice to see exactly how many different ones there are. Smile
There are already images, so do check now.
Super, we are not Biglobe. We are separate from Biglobe. プラレール番長, the owner of the dead old Plarail Museum is not in our team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Sorry Vio, I stand corrected Blush

I really only said Biglobe because of the title of this Thread
  • violater