All Engines Go NEWS

550 Replies, 200585 Views

(02-27-2022, 12:34 PM)Super Wrote: BTW...what is that supposed to represent?

Maybe from an episode where percy goes into a mine?
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Super
(02-27-2022, 03:49 AM)PerkyHydrAan Wrote: THat looks amazing. I wonder if the crytal shaped train behind it is just hollow inside (with no bottom and cheap plastic) or, hollowed inside, but with a bottom.

Well, I guess the crystal engine would have to have a bottom, so that there would be a hole in it to put it on the flatbed:

[Image: Old-Mine-Percy-5.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
(02-27-2022, 12:34 PM)Super Wrote:  BTW...what is that supposed to represent?

"The Biggest Adventure Club" is the eighth episode of the first season. In that episode, Thomas finds an old map leading to a place called The Crystal Cave. It was lost years ago, and the cave is legendary for being home to the Crystal Locomotive, a strange formation of rock that looks just like a train engine. So the friends go there, and Percy is bringing a snorkel and a ghost repelling machine just in case. I suppose that machine will be used in Season 2 also, because there is an episode called "Goodbye, Ghost Scaring Machine". Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Thanks Perky and Mr No.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Ghost repellant machine? If anything, to repell ghosts they need (ghost) Buster the steamroller (stolen joke)
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
[Image: scared-ghost-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Now, there are 2 boxes for Push Along Carly... or just Crane (Grue)?

This one was the first one (without a name - just "Crane Vehicle, Grue"); I got this one:

[Image: push-along-carly-box.jpg]
But now, there is a second one. And - voilà! - now we have Carly!

[Image: Push-Along-Carly-The-Crane-Box.jpg]
So now she is Carly, La Grue (!), but she's still the same... (I can't detect any differences, can you?)
Any reasonable explanation why are they doing that?  Confused
But never mind, because now we have the announcement of the... Push Along Dino Fix 'em Up Friends! Cool

[Image: CARLYPush-Along-Dino-Fix-em-Up-Friends.jpg]

They really got serious about that Push Along Greatest Moments sets, aren't they?  Big Grin
Cool! The dinosaur looks pretty detailed. But the foot is kinda too big for the body, though.
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Mister No
Really? Did you specialize in prehistoric orthopedics? Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo