The Vicarage Orchard ~ Plarail/Tomy/Trackmaster GOLD THOMAS 1st Run

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Plarail Original Thomas & Inky James set unboxing

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Plarail Original Thomas & Inky James set review and first run

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Train fun

Funny how the B20 kept sticking on the rainbow bridge. Was it his activation tab?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Very cool Muddy, I love the tomica station on the floor. When can we see that in the layout... Big Grin. That would be a total re-work probably, right? Love the B20 and the Amtrak..Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
yes the station is very funSmile we will most likely do a complete re-do of the layout early next yearSmile

(11-07-2016, 07:53 AM)Super Wrote:
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Train fun

Funny how the B20 kept sticking on the rainbow bridge. Was it his activation tab?

no not actually the tab...it seems like Winston's small size along with the slight curve of the bridge create an odd angle that puts the tab in the way:/...I love our Rainbow Bridge, so I am blaming it on Winston!! Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 07:12 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802
I would love to see another layout expansion although that may not be possible!
Sincerely SodorBricks

[-] The following 2 users Like Starworld101's post:
(11-07-2016, 07:07 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: we will most likely do a complete re-do of the layout early next yearSmile

That sounds interesting. I hope you do like a pictorial of the tear down and the build up, that would be neat. Are you also planning on a redo for the Egyptian desert?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
(11-08-2016, 02:17 AM)Super Wrote: That sounds interesting. I hope you do like a pictorial of the tear down and the build up, that would be neat. Are you also planning on a redo for the Egyptian desert?

Yes, for sure I will take pictures... I will most likely leave the Ancient Egyptian underworld alone, but once the top is stripped, I will cut the hole to it 1/2 an inch bigger to accommodate all the trains, as it is limited to only only certain few, because of my previous error in calculation.
I would like to increase its surface area...just can't figure out how yet. Wink
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Thank you so much for the dedication to Ucwepn and BluePlasticTracks.com Muddy. May I also thank you for the camaraderie, knowledge and the biggest collection of trains I have ever heard of or seen. I can truly say that BPT is a better place because of you.
Hi Tully! [Image: waving-smiley-emoticon.gif]

The Vicarage Orchard ~ BPT Gold Thomas dedication run

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn