Great video, love that gold Thomas. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Layout is looking Awesome Muddy

The Vicarage Orchard ~ The Flying Kipper/ Molly Request runs

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Cloudman, Off The Rails, ripley802
Black Fives are among my favorite British locomotives so I really enjoyed watching Henry and the “classic” Flying Kipper! I also dig seeing all the scenic details on the layout. Have you added some scenery since the last upload?
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Yes I've added a few things( melody windmill, bridges, etc) moved and tweaked a few other things...still a couple more items on the way to hopefully finish it...Thank youSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 11:57 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
So you had to park Bertie because the wing span? Don't you just love the sound of the trains going through the clear and subway tunnels? I think it adds to the enjoyment and breaks up the droning sounds of several engines running. Also, I don't recognize the Tanker behind the B-20.
[Image: Utyutitled.jpg]

The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL/Tomy Thomas request runs

@Super idk about any wingspan...I couldn't run Bertie on the roadway because there isn't any roadway in the layout anymore, so Bertie got to fly around on the airport scenerySmile
Yes the clear tunnel sound is the best...I wish I had something running over it non stop!Smile
The silver tanker on the B20 is a Fenbo that I recently picked up, along with another '75 Shell tanker. I'm planning to run/film them both tonight!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Spanish Talking Diesel & Musical Caboose (Take'nPlay)

[Image: monkey-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hi Tully!

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Various Requests/ Vintage C12 & B20 run

That Helicopter is pretty neat as is that exclusive PlaKid with the Tomy jacket on. Is he an 'over handed grip' PlaKid?

Strange that Fenbo tanker has no rear coupling.

That vintage friction drive C-12 runs fantastic and the rubbers look to be in great condition which seems to be the first thing to go on these and super hard to find replacements. That C-12 is probably dated between 73 & 80. Could have been in a set called the C-12 Islander or sold by itself.

[Image: tiuhytled.jpg][Image: titled.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
The shout out and review was a pleasant surprise and very much appreciated! I woke up feeling pretty glum and that brightened things up for me. Please let Tully know that I appreciate his review and more so, my daughter appreciates it. She’s a big aviation fan and who I have in mind when I see toys like this.

Of course, watching the B20 and C12 was also a lot of fun. The Plarail steam engines based on real world prototypes are easily my favorites.

Anyway, thanks again!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
In this video of the 2018 Plarail Expo by Omotyannerun you can see closeups of the vintage Tomy train display that is at the beginning of all Expos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7i3wCZYvf0

At 2:59 minute mark, starts the Vintage train Display

3:39 shows your C-12

3:47 shows the set your Shell Tanker came in

4:11 The vintage train I most want but when one shows up there is lots of competition bidding for it willing to go quite high.

5:20 Chart with the descriptions of the trains in the Vintage Display. Looks like most show 1970 but I wish I knew what it all said.

I noticed in this C-12 set displayed the engine has solid yellow side rods which I haven't seen before, is yours solid Muddy?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins