Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 812359 Views

[Image: hi-ya-smiley-emoticon.gif]    Tully!

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Request runs

The Vicarage Orchard ~ New Arrivals!!

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Wow, good to see that somebody here at BPT has gotten the current Thomas assortment! We haven’t had any luck here at OTR HQ.

Muddy, are these staying in the box or will you run them in the near future?
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I forgot to mention that I love seeing Percy pull the milk train! I did one of those for my daughter last year with three milk tankers and a chocolate syrup tanker. That kid can drink gallons of chocolate milk to seemingly no ill effect, so I figured she needed deliveries by rail! Big Grin
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Choco-holic Anonymous meetings may be needed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
I'm only going to open up Thomas to get at Ace & the snake, and Nia to get the elephant...
I most likely will not be running them though.
I don't really like grinding off their underside tabs, and I am still holding off on ever using the new Fisher Piece Revolution track, but Ace, the snake, and the elephant will soon be part of our layout!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Ah, understandable.... I’ll keep a lookout for Ace and the critters in future YouTube posts! 

Because we run all three systems, I usually end up building layouts with dark gray TM2 track. Plarail and TM1 engines generally run fine on it and I avoid having to file down the tabs on dozens of TM2 engines. Obviously, your situation is different with a semi-permanent layout primarily built from Plarail track and regular updates to your YouTube channel.
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL Donald & Douglas Snow Plow/Proteus run

• Off The Rails
I believe you are the first here at BPT's to receive one of these neat sets Muddy.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ 2018 PLARAIL Thomas' Island of Sodor Challenge Set

• MuddyPoppins
so no unboxing darn.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I have not heard of the glow in the dark Nia before. You sure are amassing a lot of Trackmaster II Muddy. Are you also collecting the track to go along with them for Muddy's Great Grandchildren?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Hyper Glow Nia/ TrackMaster Nia comparison/ Layout additions

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails