Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 811572 Views

Huh, I didn’t realize that the Hyper Glow stuff was available yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
These Hyper Glow engines are just hitting shelves in the U.K....and somehow someone in Chicago is getting them to sell on USeBay...
Yes Super were current on nearly all of the engines, and I've collected almost every TM2 set too (except that horrible Twisting Tornado set) ...missing a few, but yes, we have more of the track sets than I know what to do with!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Muddy, do I detect a note of dislike in your comments about the tornado set? Big Grin

It’s not one of my favorites, living in the so-called “Dixie Alley” but my son HAD to have it! He’s almost as fascinated by weather as trains, having already experienced two major tornadoes in the first four years of his life!

For the size and price though, it has pretty limited play value.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Hyper Glow Ashima/ PLARAIL Ashima comparison

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hi Tully!  [Image: teary-eyes-waving-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif]

The Vicarage Orchard  PLARAIL Thomas (Surprised, Confused, Happy) run

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Hyper Glow Thomas/ Turbo Thomas/ 2018 PLARAIL Thomas comparison

So how many are you still looking for to make the collection complete Muddy?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Talking Train collection

We are still adding some HitToys versions, but only as "by maker", but as far as models and variants go, I think that we have everything now except the The Silver Thomas..."I think", but there always seems to be something popping up that no one has ever seen... This video is pretty old though, and thanks to Ripley we now have the USA T'nA James!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
You mentioned that you still needed an Alec Baldwin talking James, are there more with his voice?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(08-10-2018, 11:35 AM)Super Wrote: You mentioned that you still needed an Alec Baldwin talking James, are there more with his voice?

No this is a pretty old video...Ripley found me one about a year ago.Smile
 The Alec Baldwin voice train is the American accent T'nA James, or at least that's who I credit it to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super