Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 811959 Views

Well Super, it turns out my phone has HD. but not for video, so can you guess what I ended up doing last night? ...I just ended up moving more track around! Lol
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I know nothing about these phones and never have had one but I have seen videos taken from phones on YouTube and they are very clear. Is there no adjustment for higher resolution videos on yours or is that like an additional option that makes the phone more expensive?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Its just an old phone...but I still love it, so I won't be replacing it until it dies!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Die phone...Die LOL, JK
  • MuddyPoppins
A digital cameea has a better resolution.

you can eat more ramen meals to save up money for a new phone lol
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
This is probably best posted elsewhere but....

What digital camera(s) would the members here recommend? Sure, you can get pretty good video from current smartphones but I’m thinking about a dedicated camera.
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Neville, Green Salty, & Duke

• Off The Rails
How do you open the knockoff to install the battery?
And I don't think I have ever seen the Tomy/Plarail type gray wheels with the dumb Fisher Price holes in them before.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Chinese Diesel 10 comparison

Hi Tully! [Image: panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif]

I didn't realize or better yet, just plain forgot that there was a big difference between the Plarail Luke and the Trackmaster. When I saw your Luke had gray wheels I thought maybe it was a mod but further investigation shows I was wrong. To me there are plus and minuses in each rendition and the optimal copy would be combining the good in both. Ucwepn has a great video showing them side by side at the 2:40 mark here https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...EczPOy8y9M

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Luke, Porter, & Stafford

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Nice run! I really liked the consists, seeing Porter in action and the Tekoro engines running as helpers.

Is the prop driven airplane new? I’ve always liked those but you don’t see them quite as often as Jeremy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins