Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 811490 Views

(04-05-2020, 12:30 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: to further to protect my family and myself, i quarantine the package for at least 14 days before i open it.

We are doing the same leyland. It's frustrating to know my parcels are right there in the garage but I'm not allowed to touch them until the boss gives me the all clear. I don't argue. Smile

(04-03-2020, 10:32 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: Canada post (Canada national carrier) said they do not ask for a signature until further notice. They will drop off the package if the postman can find a place to do so. Otherwise you will have to go to the post office to pick it up.

Here in AU Australia Post will leave a package on your step if they get visual acknowledgement from someone in the house. For example a nod or wave through the window is good enough. There is no signing.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2020, 08:53 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
Nice very sharp video Muddy

Why does Lorenzos Coach wobble? Is he supposed to do that. If its from the show it must be a very uncomfortable ride for the passenger. Does that Coach remind anyone else of Trackmaster Revolution like it does me? 

I don't see any Coal bins on Gina, is she coal driven? I think she would have looked a lot better if they had included some rivets on those glaring flat sides of her water tanks like in her picture on the front of the box. Are those wagons made cheaply like the plastic is thinner and I agree, Don't know what those yellow things would be for. You would think that if they were to be cargo they would be made to fit perfectly in the wagons and why on earth don't they have graphics on both side?

Wow...this being cooped up must be triggering my whining side!!!
Undecided

2020 PLARAIL Lorenzo & Beppe and Gina Unboxing, Review, and first run
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
"I've got a Fever and the only Prescription is for...More Rivets"

PLARAIL Gina vs. TrackMaster Gina Comparison & second run
I love those black, double hopper cars One of my most favorite Wow, you found that from a US seller? Thats rare just to find that here.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL black coal car!!

• chrisjo
Nice timeline lesson Muddy, I did not know all of that.

GORDON’S LIBERATION!!!
(2012 FisherPrice TrackMaster 3rd Party release)
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • AOF04, chrisjo, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
It is a nice looking copy. There attention to detail even included those ridiculous holes in the wheels that Trackmaster loves so much.

Liberated Gordon’s run
(2012 TrackMaster 3rd Party counterfeit)

• DalaGStanator
Great idea, great mod Muddy. Merlin looks so much better with coal in his Tender. Along with the swapped out motored chassis he is almost perfect. Don't know why they didn't, at least, black out his Cab windows. Thanks Muddy

The Vicarage Orchard
PLARAIL Merlin, Hong Mei & Stanley Fun Run
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • AOF04, MuddyPoppins
Holy crap, that's a nice setup. Is that a permanent fixture at your house? And the collection at the back ... I'd watch a video just showing off all that goodness you have there.
[-] The following 2 users Like bijomaru78's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Thank youSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
(06-02-2020, 09:02 PM)bijomaru78 Wrote: Holy ****, that's a nice setup. Is that a permanent fixture at your house? And the collection at the back ... I'd watch a video just showing off all that goodness you have there.

Muddy and his son Tully have a whole history of large table layouts, which he refers to as "The Vicarage Orchard". Not for religious reasons, but after the Wellsworth Vicarage Orchard. None of them have ever been permanent (in the literal sense), and the first known one dates back to 2015. See the first pages on this thread to get an idea of the long way they have come.

It really sucks how YouTube "kidded" almost all the videos, and we are the only thing keeping them "alive" after the COPPA disaster. Otherwise, they're just lost in a sea of content that really is made strictly for real children and not us. You might want to consider moving to Dailymotion before they "kid" you as well.