Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 812101 Views

Welcome to the Sakura Tram Operators Club, Muddy! 
Now we just wait for Super's Sakura Tram video!  Angel
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Wow, that’s a nice running tram! Although it’s still pretty fast, you seem to have dialed in a good ratio of power to weight with the added grip of the front wheels too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Muddy, that looks to be a re-seller who buys pallet loads of store returns to re-sell on Ebay. Its a popular thing now that all the big box stores and that includes Amazon packs up their returns and sells them in bulk to re-sellers who then tries to sell them on all the platforms like Ebay, FaceBook, Mercurie etc. Its a million dollar big business now especially with all these stores taking back anything and everything no questions asked now.

TrackMaster Motorized SHANE
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Lol...whatever their angle is, listing it and selling it as “New” definitely won’t fly with eBays terms and conditions.
“New” is defined as “unopened in its original packaging”, unless specified as “loose”.
Totally shady business as far as I am concerned and exactly the type of reason for my disillusionment with the current state of consumer affairs.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
yikes that shane arrived in awful condition I hope you can get a refund from that
[-] The following 1 user Likes WolfRagnell's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I wonder if the eBay seller is a drop shipper who is simply selling things they order themselves via Amazon (But ship to the eBay buyers address)? They make a slim profit of each purchase and hope they can “sell” enough volume to make it worthwhile. Did the amazon branded padded envelope look new (or was it clear someone simply rewrapped an old amazon envelope)? If it was a new envelope then I’m pretty sure the eBay seller simply ordered something off amazon and had it shipped directly to you.

Whatever the case, I’m sorry you have to waste your time dealing with a bad seller.
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
The envelope looks like an elephant’s hind end.
It is dirty and wrinkled from end to end like it was run through a wringer.
[Image: 9-C3-C5-B4-A-FC06-4-AAB-A6-DD-0-AEB00-ED3-EA5.jpg]
That is definitely an Amazon return. I've had the same, but in my case I knew what I was getting because the seller was up-front and showed exactly what I was getting on the ebay listing.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I see something in this video that I don't recall seeing before...is this new Muddy? (see picture below Video)

HAPPY 4th of JULY!! Request Run

[Image: Untderitled.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
No it’s always been a part of the layout.
It’s the Great Waterton Station from the PLARAIL Stanley set
[Image: 739-AF8-F2-6800-4-D44-816-A-0106-E7944-D2-B.jpg]
[Image: A344-B8-D0-AE3-C-4-D6-C-BA3-C-08-AF9-C7-CB103.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No