Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 811937 Views

(02-05-2021, 05:36 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: [Image: B8-BA0-B3-C-2-BD3-421-E-BAAC-7-F35-A47-E1-BE7.jpg]

I am very sure I have seen something like that underside before. I remember years ago I saw something that looked like the plarail s-09 e3 (seen below) at my cousin's house but it was a lot different:  instead of a switch it had a button  (if I remember correctly) and also had an underside exactly like the tram you have. I remember that it would also get stuck on some points like cross tracks on my classic trackmaster tracks. I have not been able to find anything like it since

Anyone know anything about it?

[Image: tomy-plarail-thomas-trackmaster-09-1-c42...a7a277.jpg]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
Maybe it was a Daiso Petit Train or a Kansai GOGO?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Well it's definitly not a Daiso Petit Train. Although the chassis was similar to the kanasai GOGO, they had switches which the train I mentioned did not. Also I could not find any kanasai GOGO e3 shinkansen. If I remember correctly that train had 2 AA batteries stored at the bottom. Then again, some of what I said might not be correct as the last time I saw that thing I was no more than 8 or 9.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ numpty pootis’ PLARAIL REAL STEAM & SOUND Western roundup!!

Hey, Muddy & Tully, another great video!! 

These real steamies have those big couplers - why is that so? Even the coach is coupled with this big coupler; is there any particular reason for that? The blue coach looks a bit bent because of that...

And another thing: I've watched your beautiful new yellow tram for some time now, and it seems the tram slows down on that sharp curve of the Bertie's Rainbow Bridge tracks. Those curves have small radius, so they are hard for big trams. Did you consider maybe putting on that line a tram with the smaller distance between axles, like the old Tomy ringing streetcar, Doraemon Tram or DisneySea Trolley?
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super
Yes that tram does stick around those tighter squared corners, but I just consider it a kind of Dealey Plaza JFK head shot type pause/stop. Lol
Check your PM!!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super, Tharazero1
Hey Mudd Man...have you been experimenting with Video Editing lately in your videos?
  • MuddyPoppins
more on that tram....

"Radio-controlled Toden Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation 6000 series tram radio-controlled Plarail running OK back is also possible. With dedicated battery & charger"

or...

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Thats interesting. Wonder what it looks on the inside? I also wonder if Mr Motorman would work just as well?
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Yes Super just a little bit.
There are a few effects on iMovie that I am able to understand how to use, so I have been giving them a try a little at a time.
Thanks for noticing!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
[Image: awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif]
  • MuddyPoppins