Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1106 Replies, 814592 Views

I do like the fact that these have textured surface paint which hides finger prints so much. I had only previously seen that done on the real Paxton and didn't know there is a real Diesel version that uses the same. These removable face models would have made my custom B&O, Union Paxific and Army engine customs so much easier. Thanks for the video Muddy, loved them all before but the editing is making them even more entertaining to watch. Smile

The Fabulous counterfeit TrackMaster (3rd Party) DODGE!!...and more.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Thank you Super!
I was anticipating your reaction the whole time that I was editing it!!
Shame on you for wanting to deface these glorious releases though!! Lol
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super, Tons of Trackmasters
[Image: mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I LOVED that video!
fascinating topic (as always)
hopefully more FP engines get re-released in this counterfeit line (MONTY)
And the editing is SPOT ON! 
I love it, 10/10
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 2 users Like Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(03-09-2021, 06:52 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Shame on you for wanting to deface these glorious releases though!! Lol

I'll say..! Big Grin Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
The Vicarage Orchard 
The Complete TrackMaster Hiro

Since I am not a phone-ie (person who uses a phone Big Grin )  I am amazed that you can do all this video editing on one. My big old thumbs would make it frustrating for me and all the squinting to see would surely give me a headache. Well done.

Perfect timing in the clip where Lost & Found Hiro is going over the Rainbow Bridge at the same time as Patchwork Hiro passes underneath.

That is an awesome set with 3 motorized items. Hiro, Rocky & Spencer. Don't remember seeing that set before. Will we ever see another set with 3 working items again... Undecided

Tully must have hit puberty or he is trying out for the Chipmunks band as his voice has changed in the intro.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
That NIB Hiro good as new has that model series logo I was talking about in my thread!
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
Thank you Super!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
I always learn something from Muddy's videos ... Smile
I’ve never seen a Hiro-Spencer-Rocky set either. What an unusual choice of engine for release in the set...
The Lost and Found Hiro is something special, but now that I’ve seen all the Hiros that exist, Tomy Hiro is still the best (my humble opinion); smooth and quiet runner with nice details!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super
In Hero of the Rails, Hiro takes Rocky to rescue Spencer from the Fenland Track right after his restoration. Spencer fell off a broken bridge section while chasing Thomas a lot earlier (while the others were still taking care of Hiro) and had been stranded the whole time. He wanted to have Hiro be scrapped when he saw him in his original condition, but doesn't recognise him when he comes to help him out.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2023, 02:24 PM by DalaGStanator.)
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Mister No, Super