Huge Box Arrived But Problem???

21 Replies, 75348 Views

This huge box arrived today from Japan. I haven't opened it yet but the darn thing weighed in at 26 pounds and its strange because that seems to be quite high for what I thought was in it. Hope they didn't make another mistake and sent me someones else's items. A lot of what I think is in this box are items I don't need but I had to purchase to get one or two items that were included in a bulk purchase. Those items that we don't need of course will be sold off. Well I guess I will have to open it and see but I am kind of sad. You see this will more than likely be the very last ever big box from Japan that I will get as the only thing I need now from Japan is another Rare Emily or two......I hear you all laughing.....I am serious.....there just isn't anything left......really.......would I lie to you.....

The black Star Wars train was only put there to give you an idea of how big the box is and is not one of the things inside.

[Image: 002_zps2nsssi4t.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • fred16850, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, WoodWheel92
That is indeed a sad state of affairs super, to hear that there is nothing left you want, but there is always new things being released so don't lose hope lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Oh, for sure any new releases would be on the radar. Its just they aren't as fun opening upon arrival as opening a big box of old, vintage, rare used items not available in the States.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Can't wait to see what is in the box.. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(06-23-2017, 10:55 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Can't wait to see what is in the box.. Big Grin

If it's really his last one it's probably that japanese lass who does the videos of Tomy gear Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
I'm here and waiting to see what is in the box.. DodgyBig GrinConfusedWink
[-] The following 3 users Like mod thana's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
What could it be? What could it be?
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I am afraid you all might not find most of what is inside the box interesting. I haven't started through it yet but I will try and take a photo of the entire contents and then a picture of what I will be keeping. I know you are going to laugh. Confused
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92
stop teasing us. Show us what you got.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • ripley802, Tharazero1
LOL...won't be able to dive into the box until maybe tonight as I have a Birthday party to go to this afternoon. [Image: birthday-dancer.gif]