Trackmaster Knapford Station Question

33 Replies, 37615 Views

(03-26-2018, 08:51 AM)Super Wrote: ............. must investigate further. Thank you very much for the clue.

And?
Smile 
LOL...because of the huge backlog of idea projects I have developed for custom/modified trains and/or scenery pieces both large and small, some are still in the waiting room. I can say that all the materials, parts and procedures are in place for when I am ready to tackle this Knapford Station Project. I have at least 10 large projects on the list and another 10 smaller ones but what eventually happens is that once I complete one project 3 more will develope in my mind to add to the list and I really never get ahead Confused
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Engineer Bob, ripley802
I'm planning on making a knapford station video and this thread is SO helpful! This is such a fascinating topic and definitely needs more recognition
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • Super
It is an awesome Station as is the Tomy/Plarail one. I just wonder why they didn't finish it as it sure is evident they had more features in mind.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tons of Trackmasters