TOY FAIR 2019 THOMAS & FRIENDS Super Cruiser

5 Replies, 6534 Views

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
And the point of this is what?!? Seems like a total waste of time and space if you ask me...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • fred16850, MuddyPoppins
another mega bucks exclusive mini... drat.

thanks for posting, super. i havent had a chance to look for any toy fair thomas videos yet.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
YES Nigels!! I was going to keep my mouth shut and refrain from sounding negative, but I am so thankful that you opened up the can!!
I find the worms inside equally as slimy and disgusting as you do!!
TOTAL GARBAGE!!
I am so incredibly saddened and disappointed by what has happened to our beloved Trackmaster line. Sad:::
Darcy is trash, as is just about everything else that I have seen...
I am left feeling like I am in a loveless marriage to someone whom has no respect for me or themselves, and that has grown into a selfish monster that's out of control.
If it weren't for the Greatest Moments releases, I think that I would be forced to file for divorce. Sad
....it's just heart breaking.Sad
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • fred16850, Off The Rails, Pablo392
Hey, it’s got that same “universal” track from the Super Station that virtually guarantees derailments! It’s an added feature for teaching children how to cope with frustration and disappointment!

I’m honestly glad that my kids are moving away from Trackmaster. Nearly all of the new stuff I’ve bought recently has been Plarail. It’s really a shame because not only has Mattel managed to plow under the toy line but with their control of the entire Thomas franchise, they’ve managed to wreck everything!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
i hate the new rolling stocks offered by Matel, you can't repair the couplings since they are mounted onto the chassis. Also the other day, I tried to use TM2 fish hooks to repair the plarail/tomy/TM1 rolling stocks, they are bigger and cannot fit into the older rolling stocks. I was forced to order a bunch of couplings on ebay.