An Un-boxing The New Mega Station

19 Replies, 21103 Views

Ripley, are the activation tracks different from the two sets. Meaning don't they have differing amounts of nubs like 6 on the E235 and 8 on the C-62? In the second E235 video are you showing that the E235 will work on either activation tracks so it doesn't matter how many nubs there are?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
That’s correct. I believe the 235 came .org like tracks numbered 2,4, and 6 and then the c62 came with 1,3,5, etc... I am probably off on the numbers but they do work interchangeably.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Hmmm, so it doesn't matter how many nubs there are on the track as they will activate all. Is that the same with the original TnA trains or were they meant to say and do something different with each activation track?
Each do something different depending on how many nubs, I am just saying that you can use them interchangeably. And likely the TnA track will work with these new ones as well as possibly new with the TnA, but I have not tested that yet.
  • Super
Thanks Mr Ripley

How is the sale of your collection going? I see you did pretty well on the Amtrak.
Yes, I was quite shocked in that one. The same person also won the red SantaFe F-Unit. It is going well, still a ton to get rid of though.. :-)
  • Super
Buy any woodworking tools with all the money coming in ?

BTW: for all that don't know, Mr Ripley is selling a lot of his massive collection on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/ripley802/m.htm...1543.l2654
Ripley is a reputable seller. I purchased stuff from him in several occasions. Always get my items and well packed in the boxes he send them in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Thanks Leyland..

Yes, super a few small power tools, nothing big so far. I have had to take care of a few other things first but a CNC is still on the wish list. :-)
  • Super
Hmmm, CNC Heart Heart Heart