Ffarquhar Custom Repaint

1 Replies, 2871 Views

I found this on eBay. I have no connection with the seller or the Crumlin Model Railway Club, but it seems like a worthy cause, there are more details below the pictures.

[Image: s-l1600a.jpg] [Image: s-l1600b.jpg] [Image: s-l1600c.jpg] [Image: s-l1600d.jpg] [Image: s-l1600e.jpg] [Image: s-l1600f.jpg] [Image: s-l1600g.jpg]

"This is a custom repaint of the Tomy Ffarquhar Station building. It can be used with practically any line of Thomas merchandise. Only the station building is included in the auction - the platforms are there to show what it will look like on your own model railway or Thomas train set. The windows are glazed.

All proceeds from this auction (barring postage) will go towards a new home for Crumlin Model Railway Cub. You can read about it here: Crowdfunding Page"

Search for "Tomy Thomas and Friends Station Ffarquhar Custom Repaint"
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
For a minute I thought is was a new custom from you Dr Chris. This is a very nicely done custom. I love the Olde English vibe of the brickwork. Would have been nicer if the original platform was done up too but I can see they may have used this on an HO Layout and used an HO platform. It certainly should inspire ideas for others to make custom buildings. Thanks for sharing
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]