All Engines Go NEWS

550 Replies, 197349 Views

@leyland Yes a very lamest Christmas from our old pals at FisherPiece once again!!
I’ve been watching and waiting for that Christmas Thomas since it was first announced.
I had a feeling after the 1st, that it wouldn’t be coming…FP is honestly the worst, most disappointing, sorry excuse for a crappy toy company that money cannot buy.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
I will never buy motorized products from them ever again. I'll let Takara Tony take my money instead as they have better products.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Don't ever let some Scrooges or Grinches to take away the joy of Christmas from you!
Remember, any train that you like can be your Christmas train!  Heart

Here are my Thomas' Christmas Trees Transport Train and Percy's Letters to Santa Express:

[Image: IMG-20211213-184256.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 4 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super
I want an Oompa Loompa NOOOOOOW!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No
I'm sorry, but this is annoying me and I have to say this.
Mattel literally has no idea for stories, They are ripping off titles and plots not just from other tv shows, but literally ripping off other terrible thomas episodes

Have a look:
[Image: t-wrecks.png]         [Image: t-wrecked.png]

[Image: Nia-s-Balloon-Bunde95.webp]   [Image: Up-Upand-Away-43.webp]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator
2 new pics of the Race for the Sodor Cup Push Along Set:

[Image: Race-for-the-Sodor-Cup-Box.jpg]
[Image: Race-for-the-Sodor-Cup-Track.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
TheUnluckyTug's new video has just dropped and it perfectly sums up why even the era some fans consider the worst (the miller era) is better than BWBA and AEG

Watch the video, but I will summarise it:
As awful as the writing in the miller era got, the people in charge actually acknowledged that the North Western Railway is an actual railway and the characters are trains that operate like trains. It's terrible yes, but the concept of a semi realistic railway is still present

Meanwhile in AEG, everyone is jumping off the tracks, using their wheels as hands and completely disregarding what a train actually is. Can you even call this thomas?

I think we're all getting the message GGF, that is that on balance, all things considered, you're not a big fan?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
On the other hand, the new AEG models do not jump off the rails, do not use their wheels as hands and are very useful engines!  Smile

[Image: IMG-20211215-153551.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211215-153656.jpg]

And they are so cute!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, GreatGordonFan
(12-17-2021, 05:15 PM)chrisjo Wrote: I think we're all getting the message GGF, that is that on balance, all things considered, you're not a big fan?

Well yes,
I really need to stop bashing AEG Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Mister No