Bus Video

13 Replies, 5375 Views

Very cool Bus video.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, Plarail Man UK
I like this person’s stuff! I presume all or most of these are customs and from I can see, the modeling work is very well done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I would agree OTR...but my mind is telling me that this one is a real oldie.

BTW: any plans on an Xmas Layout this year?

[Image: Untityd.png]
These busses are really cool!

We had this bus (and maybe more) in Vio's thread:

Yellow Highway Bus (1964? 1965? 1966?)

[Image: 1111.png]

By the way, Super, in this "bus" video I believe I can see a beautiful tram, too!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Something I just noticed about that Tram Mr No is that it has a swapped out chassis with the newly released 'Deliver the Sushi' Set and utilizing the forward and reverse rails.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
You're right, Super! It also has blue and green reverse tracks at the beginning and the end of the tram track! 

And this kind of train (single car unit) is the best for using this system. It's a pity they sell it only with the whole sushi set. They could release just a small train (single car tram or train) with appropriate chassis and these two tracks, like they did with Maglev, and it's two speed-up and slow-down rails. Smile
  • Super
I am going to guess that we will see another set by Plarail with the special chassis and track pieces sometime in the future. They already have the plans and machinery to make them so why not?  I would like to see a set with a Diesel shunter with this new chassis and possibly an Auto Switching rail or two along with two sets of the reversing tracks. Big Grin
  • Mister No
As my granny used to say, 'From your lips to God's ears', Super! Big Grin

I hope they'll make it. A set like that could be really nice and useful. Little tram or shunter going back and forth. It would be such a waste to release those tracks in one very specific set only ..

I have some ideas too: Bill and Ben at Brendam docks, Mavis and Salty at the Quarries, Red and Blue Tokyo Sakura Trams on the Arakawa Line, Hakone Tozan railcar on the Mountain Line with switchback... These two little special rails, in combination with the auto-switch, would be great for recreation of a mountain line that uses a switchback-system! Smile
  • Super
Or how about just selling the two track pieces separately as a accessory pack so those who do have the chassis could make some fun action parts to their Layouts especially if they have more than one chassis.
  • Mister No
(09-21-2021, 07:11 PM)Super Wrote: BTW: any plans on an Xmas Layout this year?

Possibly a Christmas layout this year but what form it takes remains to be seen. I have a number of scenery elements I would like to use if it happens.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Mister No, Super