thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4336270 Views

Are those Nigels Tracks?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
they are indeed! really solid. need to have a fiddle with them over the weekend.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Quick question for you guys, weighted or not or both? What I mean is the earlier minis were weighted and to me felt far higher quality because of it. So where there is a re-release model do you try to get a weighted one? Not care? or do you (if a completist) have to have one of each version?!?

On a related note has anyone 'transplanted' the weight from a spare/duplicate old mini into an equivalent but different character that come un-weighted these days? You know, weights from all those spare Thomas's into the newer Thomas liveries?!?

Just curious... Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I don't care, because my collection is nowhere near complete anyway Smile When I buy minis nowadays, it's for the exterior so I can get a good picture for my site, so the weight doesn't really matter. We don't play with the minis that much anymore, and I think the unweighted ones fly off the table farther with the Boost n Blast Stunt Set (the primary way we play with them) so I guess I have to say I prefer the unweighted ones now.

Long, long ago in this thread, reivax transplanted a weight into an unweighted mini (with pictures!).
I figured someone would have done it already, was just curious really. Personally I like the weighted ones just because they feel better quality when you pick them up. Sad thing I know, but each to his own Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I received the Steamies Rule! and Spring Basket sets.

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
(05-22-2019, 11:41 AM)mikedaws Wrote: [Image: 5-BCD3-EA1-25-ED-4-CF2-8-E2-E-758070-D85-D7-E.jpg]

Looks like, the remaining 8 from Unnumbered 2019 will be 2019/4.
Did I do this correctly:

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
I'd assume that, like 2017 and 2018, the 4 trucks and vans will not be made available in blind bags. There are still 2, 7-packs I don't have listed yet (has anyone gotten them?), that are shown on jdogman's thomasminis wikia (#3 and #4) that add Pets Van and X-ray Cargo Car, as well as the still-unreleased Medieval James, X-ray Gator and Shane.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drewbenn's post:
  • Pablo392
here is the sheet for 2019/3 and 2019/4

[Image: 20193.jpg]

[Image: 201932.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 10:53 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • Pablo392
Speaking of the devil. I found and bought 2019 7-Pack 3 with the Aquarium Cargo Car in my Australian Big W store the same day you posted that. I also saw 7-Pack 1 and I forgot that I don't own any 2019 MINIS yet. D'oh!

For any updates on the AFL MINIS, well after several months of looking out for something and over a year since we saw pictures of them, I've gone out on a limb and declared that they have been cancelled. I'd be very surprised if I saw them released in the second half of this year.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws